Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't look that bad in the proto they first released but these close up make it seem like they completely changed the head, and not for the better.

I'm more concerned about the price than the HS. Almost everyone always complains about the HS on most figures until they are released and in hand shots come out.

That head sculpt kind of looks like George Michael. lol

music_george_michael.jpg

What the hell is up with the sculpt. In some pics it looks great, HTs pics look pretty good, and now this one looks like complete garbage.

And then people will get it in hand and claim it's the best Stark head ever.

Last edited:
And then people will get it in and in claim it's the best Stark head ever.

Not really. I haven't really heard a lot of people say good thing about this head.

The best one so far IMO is the one that's coming with the Mark VII.

Late to this thread so probably already discussed: will this fit on a detolf? Seems like no. What are others plans for displaying this?

Bloody hell. LOL.

Me: "Does it look like anyone u recognise?'

Wife: "No, who is he supposed to be?'

Me: "Tony Stark, Robert Downey Jr"

Wife: "No! He looks like George Michael"

Looked at Ron Burgundy''s post and ..........:rotfl

is this the reason why they made those green hologram figures for? to use with this Tony Stark.

0207-00487-001b6.jpg

I fail to see how this beats Mark 1 2.0

I forgot about Mark 1 and must say its the best one yet with Mark VII behind it.

This one isn't terrible but some of these shots make it look like a completely different actor. It looked way better in their proto images.

Back