Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys2 in Canada has them - had him on pre-order with them and mine just came in through the door.
A quick glance he looks great - the suit is nicely tailored - snug and fits really well, along with his shiny shoes...and the sculpt looks great in person.

Toys2 in Canada has them - had him on pre-order with them and mine just came in through the door.
A quick glance he looks great - the suit is nicely tailored - snug and fits really well, along with his shiny shoes...and the sculpt looks great in person.

I usually get a lot of figures there, but in this rare instance was almost $30 cheaper through Sideshow.

I usually get a lot of figures there, but in this rare instance was almost $30 cheaper through Sideshow.

the figure cost me $200 shipped (to Montreal) so I save on shipping - it was only $11, and possible import fees, so its worth it north of the border - and it arrives within 24hrs from Toronto.

the figure cost me $200 shipped (to Montreal) so I save on shipping - it was only $11, and possible import fees, so its worth it north of the border - and it arrives within 24hrs from Toronto.

I know....I am in Ottawa....there were so many discount codes floating around last summer, I got him with a good code which as a rare instance brought his price down even with shipping and customs. But anything else that is not an exclusive comes from Urban Sammurai or toys 2...

My final FLEX on this is for the 15th but that is a Saturday, which means I won't really be charged until Monday earliest. Shipping adds 48hrs, so out of the door at SSC's Wednesday 19th....

I estimate that he will be in my hands by the 24th or 25th of this month.

My final flex was charged yesterday morning and the status has already been changed to ITEM SHIPPING SOON on SSC website.

Back