Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my final flex pay and shipping notice for June 5 for Coulson. I should have hin in hand by Next weekend.

Received mine and suit is overall second only to Kato's.
very tight and fitting. Material of the suit is surprisingly stiff so looks very neat and clean. only thing is mine is very much like the one pictures in plastic enemy shot where the at his left arm/shoulder the suit is wrinkled up and I can't futz it to get it smooth. Shirt looks decent but could learn a bit more from Kato but overall a steal in today's pricing market :(
photojun03145152.jpg

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
I don't really frequent this thread, but while looking around on eBay, I randomly found this custom sculpt, that I thought looked pretty well done (well, in the pic anyway). Apologies if this has already been posted, & nauseatingly discussed already. If so, nevermind, as you were :lol

Also, if this is a recast of the HT sculpt that I failed to notice, my apologies again. Like I said, I don't really frequent this thread :D

$T2eC16VHJGYFFl!PmY1KBRq%29ujKSuw~~60_57.JPG

Received mine and suit is overall second only to Kato's.
very tight and fitting. Material of the suit is surprisingly stiff so looks very neat and clean. only thing is mine is very much like the one pictures in plastic enemy shot where the at his left arm/shoulder the suit is wrinkled up and I can't futz it to get it smooth. Shirt looks decent but could learn a bit more from Kato but overall a steal in today's pricing market :(
photojun03145152.jpg

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Aw man I hope it's this pic that's washing away some detail. IDK what's going on with this Avengers line but some of these production pieces are losing a lot of appeal from proto to production. Granted we can leave Thor out of it because he was actually improved, and Cap & Hawkeye showed up exactly as advertised. But Widow looked great in the protos and then she showed up with totally different eyes that threw off her likeness, Loki lost a few points in the production paint and from what I see of Stark so far it hardly looks half as good as what was advertised. It seems that Agent is suffering a little from this proto to production problem. It's a damn shame because he had one of the most perfect likenesses of the bunch judging by the protos. I hope that other pics will show me something different.

Toys2 in Canada is already shipping it out - got my notice this morning and should have it within 48hrs. A total surprise as I thought it would still be a few more weeks - Sideshow is still like 3 weeks away from ship out I think...

Mine should be coming soon too!

:panic::panic::panic::yess:

:panic: x INFINITY....

What amazes me, is that my final flex for Hulk is scheduled to charge on June 5th also. And since thats tomorrow, and there have been no in hand pics of Hulk, that most definitely will get moved. But they usually do that weeks or more before the final payment. NEVER the day before. :dunno

Same situation with Catwoman. My fianl flex for her is the 10th. Thats only 6 days away....

I don't really frequent this thread, but while looking around on eBay, I randomly found this custom sculpt, that I thought looked pretty well done (well, in the pic anyway). Apologies if this has already been posted, & nauseatingly discussed already. If so, nevermind, as you were :lol

Also, if this is a recast of the HT sculpt that I failed to notice, my apologies again. Like I said, I don't really frequent this thread :D

$T2eC16VHJGYFFl!PmY1KBRq%29ujKSuw~~60_57.JPG

Not been posted before.
Please post the link or PM it to me.
I'd be interested to see it.

I'll tell you what, that's one guy who really embraces being a part of the Marvel Universe.

I've followed him on Twitter for awhile, and he certainly interacts with his fans more than anyone (at least anyone else that I follow). I get tired of following people who only use Twitter to promote their own things (even if it's charity work, if it's ALL they talk about). But Clark Gregg is constantly retweeting and replying to people who tweet to him. It's awesome.

I'll tell you what, that's one guy who really embraces being a part of the Marvel Universe.

I've followed him on Twitter for awhile, and he certainly interacts with his fans more than anyone (at least anyone else that I follow). I get tired of following people who only use Twitter to promote their own things (even if it's charity work, if it's ALL they talk about). But Clark Gregg is constantly retweeting and replying to people who tweet to him. It's awesome.

That just makes me love this figure even more . . . does he do shows ? I would love to get him to sign the box . . .

Back