Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I've spent some time today with my Phil. :lol

I've a learnt a few things. The main one being, that I adore this figure, with his little fat suit and receding hairline.
I think that the headsculpt is far too good, to be hidden by the sunglasses he comes with, so they went back in the box. And you can see from my final pose below, I also found that I preferred him 'low-key'. The huge gun was funny and I got some funny poses, but I prefer this for the foreseeable future. Stoic Phil, who not only has some of the best specifically sculpted hands I've seen in ages, but has a very natty suit, (which is a fluff-magnet, btw), and a brilliant likeness. We love our Phil, lol

got my notice but the shipping is ridiculously high! 63$ instead of the usual 25$!

Well, I was just about to come on here and ask if anyone heard anything from SS yet, and I got the email too. Taxes pushed this up to the the $200 mark, but what can you do? Looks like I'll be ordering more through Sideshow now anyways, since other retailers don't offer a discount and every place will be charging tax soon.

got my notice but the shipping is ridiculously high! 63$ instead of the usual 25$!

I got a confirmation via chat that the shipping will be 25$, seems the shipping notice email got the shipping quote wrong!

First time post and new to Hot Toys since January, been lurking here for a while. Just got my processing notice from SS for June 20th!

It's almost here!

BOOSH! Coulson shipping around the 20th.

Which, knowing my luck, I'll somehow miss it on that Friday and have to wait until Monday....

(First world problems...)

Back