Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IronMan.jpg

Your IMs are lookin' great! :clap

How's your Mark IV & VI btw? Did the crotch area shows some fading already?

Hot Toys say their figures are limited collectibles too, either way no matter what they say it's obvious that the Mark V isnt as complex as the Mark VI, look at the features for comparison. Its not conspiracy its fact one has more complex engineering than the other.

I dont mind the price point as i've already said it was the highlight of the film, but i'm not as blind as you prefer to be about their bullcrap about it being more complex

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

I just wondering, those who complain that Mark V isn't as complex to Mark IV/VI, did you owned Mark V yet to make that statement or just base on pictures posted by others.

I agreed with HT that Mark V more complex in term of detailing on the figure. Regarding the price, HT should lower a bit since there's no HS.

That my opinion anyway:wink1:

I just wondering, those who complain that Mark V isn't as complex to Mark IV/VI, did you owned Mark V yet to make that statement or just base on pictures posted by others.

I agreed with HT that Mark V more complex in term of detailing on the figure. Regarding the price, HT should lower a bit since there's no HS.

They don't own it, they are just talking out of their wahzoos :rotfl

If you read my previous posts, it was never my intention to put down the Mark V (I have him on pre-order too you know). My point is simply stating that IN MY OPINION, the HT Mark V is not the most complex Ironman figure HT has released. I am still waiting for my Mark V to arrive so I guess I can only judge from other collector's in-hand pics.

I aggree that the V has more SURFACE details than most of the previous Marks, but I still think the V is not as detailed/complex as the Mark 1. The Mark 1 is constructed with a lot more separate pieces of armors in comparison. The HT Mark 1 is also the only HT ironman figure with a TrueType body underneath.

In terms of engineering, I still think the other Marks (maybe excluding the original Mark 2 and 3) are more complex than the Mark V. They are loaded with more gadgets/weapons/heads and other accessories. :dunno I guess I will find out for sure when the Mark V arrives in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on October 7, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

I totally wasn't expecting this to arrive this morning! I got no shipping notice.
What a nice surprise. I got my Masters Classics and I finally have a moment to start on a new Silver Surfer illustration.
It's all coming up Millhouse today!!!
IMAG1042.jpg

I keep checking my e-mail and Toys2 account hoping to see a shipped notification..:impatient:
Eric's orders haven't been coming in as fast as they used to, are they?

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on October 7, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

I spoke with Richard few min. ago from CSC and he say the get the MARK V next Friday!! :impatient::hi5::yess:

Back