Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed this too! Seems like every since SSCs has become the North American distributer, Eric has been getting his stuff late.

I wonder if he got bumped in the shipping or something :huh

I keep checking my e-mail and Toys2 account hoping to see a shipped notification..:impatient:
Eric's orders haven't been coming in as fast as they used to, are they?

The charge just disappeared for me, maybe SS was just checking if the amount was available? Hopefully no more delays from them.

My charged showed up again from SS. This better ship next week or I'll be pissed! SS is slipping....

hi i get all my hot toys from loontentoys on ebay and i have had my mark V since friday the 7th and its very nice i hope you all get yours soon

I'm stuck waiting for BBTS. I really wish they'd project upcoming releases in their weekly newsletter. I have no idea when I'll be getting this and then all of a sudden "boom" my order goes through.

Anyone have a clue when we'll see these out of BBTS? I'd switch to Alter Ego as I prefer them, but they are at the higher price point now.

I'm stuck waiting for BBTS. I really wish they'd project upcoming releases in their weekly newsletter. I have no idea when I'll be getting this and then all of a sudden "boom" my order goes through.

Anyone have a clue when we'll see these out of BBTS? I'd switch to Alter Ego as I prefer them, but they are at the higher price point now.

Relax BBTS will have it a week after Side show gets it.

TATA

img4035v.jpg

img4037c.jpg

Back