Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00451.jpg

Picture by O暈

i'm surprised no one's taken a pic of the mark v with the mark iv downey head. i would be interested to see what that looks like.

Exactamundo! This is precisely what I'm wondering.
It doesn't look like they included a separate collar piece for the Mk.4 headsculpt like they did for the Mk. 6, so maybe not.

This armor's too cool for a reveal sculpt, anyway. Looks better fully suited up.

In the pics posted on the Hot Toys Fan page, this guy looks super dinky, and no metallic enough.

haters-gonna-hate-car.jpg

:violin
______

Yeah, I don't own a Mk. 4, but I picked up a headsculpt & neck for my Mk. 6 and it really does look fantasic. Even better than the helmeted reveal, and I don't usually favor face reveals on armored figures.

The 5 armor is considerably slimmer than the other movie Marks, though . . . might suffer from pumpkinhead.

Last edited:
The pictures of this guy are awesome...too bad we are not getting that race jacket! Which means, they will probably re-releade this figure down the line.

Page 1 lists everything the Mark V set comes with. The RDJ sculpt already comes with both the Mark IV and the Mark IV SDCC. If you missed the Mark IV the first go around pick up the gantry set :huh

Not all the things. They gave us those snazzy handcuffs except they forgot to pack a 1/6 Happy (I think thats Favoro's movie character) with it :lol

In all seriousness though, I don't think it's too much to have expected an BD RDJ sculpt with this since every other I'm figure has had one be it a full sculpt or a helmeted sculpt. Though I have this on order, I do wish it would've came with a BD RDJ sculpt.

Then you're seeing something I'm not. :huh:

And you guys can simply not order this 'cheap toy' and get it later for $325 on the secondary market :lol :wave

312517_209625052432826_138228759572456_610358_767096_n.jpg

markvneck.jpg

See it now?:dunno

Now it simply could just be a case of the head not being pushed down fully because it does not look nearly as bad in other pics.

See what now? The best IM that HT has ever produced? Yes :lecture

No need to be like that!:dunno .. i also think it's a great figure, but i hate nothing more then seeing a stupid flaw like an overly long neck on a "great figure" ..but like i said it could just be badly positioned on the neck post or be simply fixed with a modification.

No need to be like that!:dunno .. i also think it's a great figure, but i hate nothing more then seeing a stupid flaw like an overly long neck on a "great figure" ..but like i said it could just be badly positioned on the neck post or be simply fixed with a modification.

:lol I'm kidding.

The neck doesn't bother me like it does you guys. Other than 1 pic I don't even notice it tbh, it's overshadowed by too much awesome :yess:

:lol I'm kidding.

The neck doesn't bother me like it does you guys. Other than 1 pic I don't even notice it tbh, it's overshadowed by too much awesome :yess:

Well ya to be honest i'm only seeing the neck problem in a few pics, so i'm hoping it's just down to bad positioning or camera angles, it look's to be a wonderful figure , just this guy, a new Mark III(armor unleashed body) and an Avengers armor and i'm done with Ironman! ..i hope!:pray:

Back