Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the silver and red armor color combo, I think it's the best color combo of the current Mark armor's. Vodoun photoshopped the Mark 3 with this color combo and it was astounding. Hoping that they stick with the silver and red for the next few armors :rock

osw

045.jpg
Very nice!
More pics please. :D

I love the silver and red armor color combo, I think it's the best color combo of the current Mark armor's. Vodoun photoshopped the Mark 3 with this color combo and it was astounding. Hoping that they stick with the silver and red for the next few armors :rock
I'm a big fan of the Silver Centurion armor.
Maybe they can pay homage to that armor in IM3 and come up with a red and silver Mark. :yess:

I'm a big fan of the Silver Centurion armor.
Maybe they can pay homage to that armor in IM3 and come up with a red and silver Mark. :yess:

:yess:

The red and silver looks fantastic. If I remember the poll of IM favorites on this forum correctly it was the Mark IV that had a 2 tone red / gold color scheme that dominated by a long shot.

Sometimes the K.I.S.S (Keep it simple stupid) philosophy is best! :rock

I'm still on the barbwire, don't know if I should jump on this. Looks like it not getting sold out yet. Maybe people want to see in hand pictures first like me.

I really like this but I just can't afford it. I am up to around $3,000 AUS in preorders for the rest of this year already :(

Looking forward to this. I just really hope they sneek a flip top reveal helmet for this figure in with a Stark in race suit later on. The suitcase included with this is otherwise useless, after all the "figure" is the suitcase.:dunno

Looking forward to this. I just really hope they sneek a flip top reveal helmet for this figure in with a Stark in race suit later on. The suitcase included with this is otherwise useless, after all the "figure" is the suitcase.:dunno
I've been saying the same thing all along.
Glad to see someone else agrees. :hi5:

When's this damn figure coming out? I don't have any interest in owning it. I just want to see pics of it in BISHART's Monaco diorama. I keep coming back to the two threads periodically hoping that it's been released.

When's this damn figure coming out? I don't have any interest in owning it. I just want to see pics of it in BISHART's Monaco diorama. I keep coming back to the two threads periodically hoping that it's been released.

:hi5:yeah!
i cant wait. its going to come out soon, i can feel it!
i gotta get those things done in time. i def. will im on it!

They should of done a Tony Race Suit version for the SDCC exclusive, everyone would've jumped on that more than the secret project, and the briefcase could've gone with it.

3rd quater IS taking forever i've got 7 things on order and none of them are in this weeks 30 days in the newsletter.

Back