Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should of done a Tony Race Suit version for the SDCC exclusive, everyone would've jumped on that more than the secret project, and the briefcase could've gone with it.

3rd quater IS taking forever i've got 7 things on order and none of them are in this weeks 30 days in the newsletter.

Agreed 100%. Secret project is a secret fail boat :pfft:

The 3q and 4q release schedule is brutal :monkey4

if they have a good idea of what month via the flex payments then why not put that month down as the estimated date?

is release always the month of the final flex payment?

Last edited:
if they have a good idea of what month via the flex payments then why not put that month down as the estimated date?

is release always the month of the final flex payment?

No. The final flex can be pushed out due to manufactoring delays and such. It is really just what they are shooting for, but rarely hit exact.

That flex pay schedule for the mark V is not right. I got an email that my patments would be on May, June and July 25th, nothing was said about August.

I think it depends on which month you placed your pre order :dunno

Maybe the next couple of weeks if we re lucky then,seeing as how the HK sellers always get him in first.Nearly a year now since they first announced they were developing it.
I ve got one on order with Sideshow but do nt know if I can wait that long....might have to raid Ebay for this one as well.

this in August hum there are 3 other figures comming out in August according to flex pay Spiderman August 15, sam flyn August 28, and you say jack sparrow. Seem a bit to much for me.

:lol I've gotten used to the wait/delay on this figure, so much so that I'd rather it be delayed a few months since there are so many other PO's about to pop.

:exactly: I can wait a little longer on this one as well. I just recently paid for Thor and Odin, and the Tracker Predator just got released today in HK. Q3 is just plain crazy.

... A Tony Monaco?
We'll have it for sure! ...We'll have it! :yess:

248713_10150206675862344_58690437343_7410611_1938349_n.jpg

Back