Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs ...

Yess my left knee on my Mark V just went lose. Is there a screw to tighten or something?

I just managed to fix my Mk V's loose knee and I could post some pics of the process if anyone still need it.

I shot my XLII last night, and couldn't resist taking some more shots of my custom metalled Mark V. Love this baby!

DSC_2765.jpg
DSC_2751.jpg
DSC_2757.jpg

Great job Jazz, hot toys did not do a yeoman's job on the metal parts, yours is stellar!

Thanks man! It helps that my metal parts are actual metal.
Just curious? what's a yeoman's job? :)

I just got this figure in. I really dig it. The left leg is loose but no big deal really.

Hello all, I might pull the trigger on this, any problems/ concerns/ thing to look out for with it?

Be careful with the wrist guards. They are loose and breaks very easily. I snapped mine off first day, can be fixed with glue but I just took the other one off. Great looking figure but not as articulated as the newer marks

Thinking of getting rid of my mark V... Only got it to be a completist back when there was only 7 iron man suits but it was always my least favourite. What sort of price are these guys going for?

JR

While not my favorite suit, I still like the Mark V's combination of red, silver, and gold. Still a cool look, to me!

Back