Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs ...

Yeaa that's the effect I wanna try and go for :lol, might have to watch IM2 again to see how IM looked while being tugged left and right.

He looked pretty banged up. :D

Seriously though, great poses there and looking forward to more pics after you "steal" your friends cam. :)

Guys, my photo make it to the top 20 on Hot-Toys Competition in Facebook, please give your thumb ("Like") to help me win, here is the link.
Thank you very much in advanced. https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/ph...849_n.jpg&size=720,603&fbid=10152053087027344

350rwi1.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs ...

Not as awesome as hrjoe, awesome pic btw dude.

But I wanted to do this with my Whiplash and a dynamic stand, hope you guys get an idea of it
yte9u2e6.jpg

Yes, very cool concept. Nice display :clap

Uuuuuggghhhhhh.... why didn't I buy Whiplash for $180 2 years ago when I had the chance :monkey2

Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs ...

Yess my left knee on my Mark V just went lose. Is there a screw to tighten or something?

Just grabbed this figure NIB for 280.00 shipped.. Think that's an ok deal, been waiting for a reasonable price to grab.. Now having this makes me want to do a race suit tony lol

Just grabbed this figure NIB for 280.00 shipped.. Think that's an ok deal, been waiting for a reasonable price to grab.. Now having this makes me want to do a race suit tony lol

noice :clap, I've seen custom stuff on eBay and in some HK stores for the Race suit Tony, shouldn't be hard to find

For sure! Race Suit Tony would make a nice addition to compliment this figure.

Congrats!

So what is this issue about this figures hands and swapping? I bounced through the thread and didn't see anything?

Back