Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turn the figure around. See the screw in his back?
that's it.

yeah I know that part, but where is the cover located to remove the batteries because I have tried to remover that piece below it and it dosent want to come out, is there a specific way to open it? Thanks in advance guys.

yeah I know that part, but where is the cover located to remove the batteries because I have tried to remover that piece below it and it dosent want to come out, is there a specific way to open it? Thanks in advance guys.

Take the screw out and put the screwdriver in the little depression under the screw:

1CADC90A-AD31-4CDF-8E10-0C078BE7D990.jpg

F8BA3136-C272-4F32-B4C7-C25D23C3D7FF.jpg

Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs ...

Not as awesome as hrjoe, awesome pic btw dude.

But I wanted to do this with my Whiplash and a dynamic stand, hope you guys get an idea of it
yte9u2e6.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs ...

But I wanted to do this with my Whiplash and a dynamic stand, hope you guys get an idea of it
yte9u2e6.jpg

Oh thats cool, like when whiplash flings him around like a ragdoll:lol :lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs ...

Oh thats cool, like when whiplash flings him around like a ragdoll:lol :lol

Yeaa that's the effect I wanna try and go for :lol, might have to watch IM2 again to see how IM looked while being tugged left and right.

Sweet pic
Bump for this awesomeness! :rock
Some of the best pics I have seen yet. Incredible job!
Nicely done hrjoe! :hi5:
Thanks a lot guys.
@bransen2099, your concept is very nice. The only thing left you need is a good camera for final execution

Back