Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this e-mail from sideshow:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Alice - Resident Evil 4 (movie) - Hot Toys Figure on Flexpay! This email is to notify you that this Resident Evil collectible will be arriving into our warehouse in early October 2011, and we are offering you the opportunity to receive your order a month early!

Not a big RE but a big Milla Jovovich fan and I find it hard to believe that that is the final product. It could be another Vietminese fake or something it looks almost nothing like her.

It does however look like Lara Croft from the original Playstation era. Anyone else see that?

Not a big RE but a big Milla Jovovich fan and I find it hard to believe that that is the final product. It could be another Vietminese fake or something it looks almost nothing like her.

It does however look like Lara Croft from the original Playstation era. Anyone else see that?

Really? I mean, Really? :monkey1

I spoke to my uncle's cousin's sister's brother's nephew and he said that he'd spoken to a janitor whose friend's aunt knows a guy who works next to Hot Toys who said that after the 547th revision, Milla's friend's niece's grandma's dog's groomer said it's the best representation, so we should be fine. :wave

Name pliz.

oldboy4.jpg

Talking about trolling...

The one on ebay is the final production piece. I got the confirmation direct from someone who spoke with the HT people at SGTCC.

I believe the ebay one is probably a sample for HT Japan that somehow ended up on ebay.

The reality is that we won't be getting the proto sculpt. HT apparently have gone thrown five revisions since and this was the one approved.

Somehow, someone from Milla's camp felt that it is the best representation of Milla.

Thank you for the post. We'll see how this one turns out once she is in hand.

You mad we're picking on your boyfriend and his ____ing useless updates? :dunno :lol

Real information from HT sources as opposed to pages and pages of useless conjecture?

But I digress, the truth will be known soon and I can't wait for the mayhem that will become of this thread. If the shipment gets here quick, I might be able to post pics of the actual thing before anyone else here can.

Real information from HT sources as opposed to pages and pages of useless conjecture?

But I digress, the truth will be known soon and I can't wait for the mayhem that will become of this thread. If the shipment gets here quick, I might be able to post pics of the actual thing before anyone else here can.

Babble from your uncle's cousin's sister's brother's nephew =/= "real information." Reminds me of Dutch Boy and his "Hellraiser's game over guys." :lol

^It'll be a first.... but possible... Throughout HT's release history if I recall correctly there was only 2 same day release of XL and ToyHunter on the same day.. Comedian and another....

To be fair I DON'T F____ CARE ABOUT ALL THIS CRAP since it's not givin' a chance to have PROTOTYPE SCULPT with this figure :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
I don't get why meh HCG can sculpt Milla in 1/4 and release it and HT can't... It's dumb.
*yes I'm mad*

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMYR4EN39XM"]u mad brah? - YouTube[/ame]

Back