Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine on order from BBTS. Hope they start shipping soon -these other arrivals are not helping my patience!

Wow thank you guys for the nice comments . I'm so happy that you love them! :)
Here is an another shot that I took this weekend ^^
brad.jpg

Mine is arriving this week! I have an idea for a unique display for him. It should be interesting, hopefully.

Btw that's another great shot, neo.

Awesome pictures Neo! :rock :rock :rock

After having this figure in hand for a couple of days I can honestly say that I like it more and more everytime I look at it! :lol
It's just one bad-ass figure!!! :rock :rock :rock

I've just received mine not long ago. I like it a lot even though Im still not 100% on board with the expression. I spent an inordinate amount of time just on futzing the overcoat, sweater, and scarf so they could lay realistically. Seriously, all I did with the figure today was futz its outfit. Didn't handle any of the accessories. The problem with the outift overall is something inherent to this scale: sometimes 1/6 clothing just won't hang right without extra treatment (tailoring, water treatment, etc). I eventually coaxed the overcoat to sit favorably, but it doesn't look like the movie posters.

This is really an amazing figure. Much much better in person than I had thought :yess:

Last edited:
Hey guys, thought I'd share some photos of my HT Aldo display. The dio (if you want to call it that) isn't scene specific, but I tried to get capture the attitude of the film onto my shelf.

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

Great figure.
IMG_2242.jpg

I said it in another thread... and I'll repeat it here. That dio is kickass :rock

Could maybe use a bit of blood underneath the Nazi's head, but overall I love this :rock

VERY cool dio!!

I said it in another thread... and I'll repeat it here. That dio is kickass :rock

Could maybe use a bit of blood underneath the Nazi's head, but overall I love this :rock

Thanks guys! I'll keep the suggestion about the blood in mind. That'd be a good inclusion if I decide to keep the nazi in that position permanently. Deciding whether he should be either flopped on the ground or hunched over against the wall.

Also said in another thread - this looks fantastic. Trying to remember in the movie, did the bastards scalp most of their captives face up or down. I kind of remember face down for most, not to sure though.

Thanks guys! I'll keep the suggestion about the blood in mind. That'd be a good inclusion if I decide to keep the nazi in that position permanently. Deciding whether he should be either flopped on the ground or hunched over against the wall.

I think flopped on the ground... seeing as how in the film the Nazis tended to be on the ground when he carved them up.

Back