Hot Toys -MMS 115 -WATCHMEN - The Comedian- Spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found a spare dogtag in my spareparts box and finaly figure out how to put the cigar on his mouth

30xa73l.jpg

15306q0.jpg

That is cool and all but he was younger when we had his dog tags and flamethrower. He had no grey hairs and did not wear his mask.

Yeah it does, but HT should have gave him a switchable head(a younger one) that would have been perfect! :D

Yes. Nevertheless we still can commission one. ;)

Got this sweet guy in my mail last weekend. Already added the tags I got from Ray. Unfortunatly I missed on 2 (!) decals for the guns so one has to stay blank now... Anyway the smiley makes him complete. Thanks Ray for the great upgrade!

And BTW: Looking at the pics above the flame thrower is a must have for this one. Dont care about accuracy in that case. :rock

img0933d.jpg

img0937s.jpg

I was just changing the pose of my Comdedian and i moved right arm(the one with blue and silver star shoulder pad) and the strap that goes around his arm snaped off the shoulder pad...:banghead

Anyone else have this problem?

I was just changing the pose of my Comdedian and i moved right arm(the one with blue and silver star shoulder pad) and the strap that goes around his arm snaped off the shoulder pad...:banghead

Anyone else have this problem?

yes :monkey2

still looks pretty good tho over all...but that damn blue shoulderpad just popped right off, and i was barely doing anything. :banghead:banghead:banghead

yes :monkey2

still looks pretty good tho over all...but that damn blue shoulderpad just popped right off, and i was barely doing anything. :banghead:banghead:banghead

I know! I dont see how I put any stress on it and this all happened when I was adding my smiley decals, I was perfecting him and it breaks... -_-

It also looks like it would be a b**** to fix. :mad:

I know! I dont see how I put any stress on it and this all happened when I was adding my smiley decals, I was perfecting him and it breaks... -_-

It also looks like it would be a b**** to fix. :mad:

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. No stress at all and it came undone. I just had to undo the strap from around the arm and then super glue the strap back on to the armor and then re-buckle the strap around the arm. Kinda of a pain because the upper strap does not come off.

Outstanding figure though but I am wondering about HT quality lately after 2 TT bodies I had broke at the knee like most do.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. No stress at all and it came undone. I just had to undo the strap from around the arm and then super glue the strap back on to the armor and then re-buckle the strap around the arm. Kinda of a pain because the upper strap does not come off.

Outstanding figure though but I am wondering about HT quality lately after 2 TT bodies I had broke at the knee like most do.

Alright cool, thanks alot man. :D I'll get to fixing it sometime next week

Yeah for HT having the best looking figures, they do have quite a few quality issues...

Hello Everyone here is my Comedian with the Chris redfield body instead of its original.IMO i think this body sculpt is more to his scale than the original.The original seemed a little thin to me.Either way they're both incredible body sculpts!The only problem i had with this mod was the harness belt as you can see in one of the PICS i think i went a little crazy with the epoxy but it's just cause the waist is thicker on this sculpt.The other problem and the most difficult part believe it or not was puttin on his boots.His pegs have to go so far down and the right boot was too malible at the ankle so it kept caving in,which caused it to tear a little so i had to restore the boot a little but outside of that i think it's PEREFCT!What do you think?

I agree that the original body seemed a little thin. I like the switch you made, looks better.

Hello Everyone here is my Comedian with the Chris redfield body instead of its original.IMO i think this body sculpt is more to his scale than the original.The original seemed a little thin to me.Either way they're both incredible body sculpts!The only problem i had with this mod was the harness belt as you can see in one of the PICS i think i went a little crazy with the epoxy but it's just cause the waist is thicker on this sculpt.The other problem and the most difficult part believe it or not was puttin on his boots.His pegs have to go so far down and the right boot was too malible at the ankle so it kept caving in,which caused it to tear a little so i had to restore the boot a little but outside of that i think it's PEREFCT!What do you think?

Wow, nice thinking. :clap

I honestly don't see much difference. I packed my Comedian away a while ago. A comparison shot may help. Looks cool either way.

Back