Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just managed to score this guy Brand Spankin New In BOX. Not sure what took me so long to get this one but def worth it. :yess:

Congrats! I'd love to have this figure. I was lucky enough to score a Bank Robber Joker for cheap, so hopefully you got it on budget.

photofnb.jpg

You buggers cost me near $1,000 on Saturday. I may never forgive you.

Has anyone got one of these from the eBay seller from Vietnam?

No. But I have been following them. WOW are they flooding the market. I wonder where they got them and why are so many surfacing now?:dunno I am very suspicious at the moment.:(

I notice their feedback on wolverine's is about half and half, half are good, the other half say they got them in brown paper, boxes damaged and one said it had parts missing and broken claws....

@IronFist: Congrats on scoring those hauls dude! How much did you bought Wolvie?

$500 it ain't going down son!!!! :hi5:

Skiman ain't lyin'. I've seen some on eBay go for less than $300, but who's to say what they're really getting? I paid $500 for that factory sealed one. I debated for a long while whether I wanted to pay that or wait it out to see if a new one comes out with the new movie. Obviously, I couldn't pass it up.

Skiman ain't lyin'. I've seen some on eBay go for less than $300, but who's to say what they're really getting? I paid $500 for that factory sealed one. I debated for a long while whether I wanted to pay that or wait it out to see if a new one comes out with the new movie. Obviously, I couldn't pass it up.

Oh I see. So Ski is right after all...darn it hahaha! :rotfl

Hoping he still in the $400 range. Oh well, goodluck to me then.:pray:

Thanks for the info dude! :wink1:

I see alot of Wolvie going for around $250 by the same seller from Vietnam on ebay. I think he sold like 15 or so. Knock offs?

I don't believe that seller how can someone have that many wolverine on sale. All the sellers are from Vietnam selling wolverine? I don't think so.

Back