Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I don't think I'm ready to sell anything yet haha. I was shocked when I saw it in there and with a discount.

I just thought I'm share my pic
3wolverineboxes.jpg

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I don't think I'm ready to sell anything yet haha. I was shocked when I saw it in there and with a discount.

That is absolutely awesome. Congrats. Wish I lived in MA close to that store. :thud:

he was my first also now 13 figures later i hooked on this hobby we call 1/6. i collected the 7 inch stuff for years, now i'm unloading as fast as i can. but congrats and enjoy him. he still one of my favorites. :clap:clap

Seriously. I sold off all my 3 3/4" marvel universe figures to buy Blade and Mark IV. I swore I'd stop way back when I completed the HT POTC figures. Then this year I was just going to dabble with War Machine. Haha I've since bough Black Widow, Whiplash, Mark IV, Blade, and Pre-ordered the two Tron figs. There's no end in sight unfortunately. I'm trying not to cave on wolverine because I'm almost 100% sure I'll prefer Aronofsky's take.

Anyone whose still on the fense about this figure and then decides not to get it will regret it down the road. It's one of Hot Toys best. :lecture

Hey man, what's the phone number of that "local" comic book shop you found it in?!?! They might have more Hot Toys figures other than Wolverine on sale like that.. Maybe another Wolverine!!! :panic::panic:

got this guy at earliest big wolverine fan... and the price that time is one of the cheapest but man can't believe this will be freakin' hot!!!

wolf1.jpg

I just picked up one of these an hour ago at my local comic book store. He was on sale for $120ish, I couldn't resist that kind of price.

And I thought $300 is a steal on this guy nowadays! Damn! :horror Great catch bro! Anymore HT they're selling in that local store right now? Please let me know if they have a HT Dutch, Predator 1, Rocky III, Rambo III / Rambo (M65 Jacket Version) available there! :cuckoo:

Thanks! :wink1:

Back