Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Chigger. Yeah, I've been looking for one for quite a while. With this purchase, I'm pretty much caught up with the figures I really want from earlier releases, so now I can look to future.

Ahhh very nice then!

I got up to date, minus one...the Mark I, last year around Sept I believe (OC Batman). It's a nice feeling to only be looking forward to new releases. I've just given up on the Mark I now...too rich for my blood!

:lol wow, when typing that I was forgetting about the Abe Sapien I just bought. Okay so new interests aside, I was caught up. :lecture

Thanks guys. I paid a hefty bounty for him but I got a pretty good deal compared to the prices that he's been going for on ebay.

Glad to know you didn't paid a crazy price for him that has been running on eBay recently. :hi5:

But $300 is the retail price for this jayveeeusebio, crazy would be $600.

Welcome to da game!!!

Last edited:
:rock

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0bomkgXeDkE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

ARGH! What the he** was that? WHY? Why do I watch those things!?!?! :thud:

Congrats on Mod status karamazov! :clap

(nark) :monkey3 :dunno

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O0UzWNydt04" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

:yess: FTW!

Man that brought back some memories. I used to ride up to 7-11 and play that, Shinobi, and Afterburner (stand up version).

YOU TOTALLY REDEEMED YOURSELF! :lol

I will now officially change the title of this thread to "crazy stuff from the 80s thread" :lol

:lol, too late! I think there was one awhile back. :dunno

OMFG I REMEMBER NARC.

Another revived dead braincell....THX!

:exactly:

Isn't it funny that random sh** like this doesn't exist in your memory until that moment that someone or something reminds you of it? Not sure I would have ever thought of this game again if it wasn't for that post. Now I'm off to find it at an arcade somewhere! :lol

NARC was available on Gamecube and PS2 on a Midway compilation disc. But mine (on Gamecube) would freeze up at inopportune times.

:lol, too late! I think there was one awhile back. :dunno
Guess I'll have to merge them, then. Can't have clutter :nono

Seriously though, I suppose we should drag this one back on topic somehow. . .this is a pretty cool figure IMO.

Congrats Kara! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats Skiman! :rock :rock :rock

Hooray for Beer! :rock :rock :rock

Red+Stripe+Ambassador.jpg

Ahhh very nice then!

I got up to date, minus one...the Mark I, last year around Sept I believe (OC Batman). It's a nice feeling to only be looking forward to new releases. I've just given up on the Mark I now...too rich for my blood!

:lol wow, when typing that I was forgetting about the Abe Sapien I just bought. Okay so new interests aside, I was caught up. :lecture

Mark I is great. I've gotta thank Hastings for that one. The prices he goes for now are pretty crazy, so it was cool getting him for less than retail.

Help us with pics Boba Ben,....you're our only hope!

With the predicted amount of two feet of snow in my area, I don't think I'll be receiving him anytime soon. Mail delivery could very well be canceled tomorrow. The cool part is that my office is closed tomorrow. It's been a long time since I had a snow day.

I can take some pics of him when he gets here, but my camera sucks so they probably won't be too impressive.

Last edited:
Back