Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall a nice figure but the likeness is not there....I know a lot of ppl will disagree with me, but I just don't think they hit it 100%. The hit the essence of if Wolverine but not Hugh Jackman.

More Toys Daily:

dsc3414.jpg

dsc3417.jpg

dsc3427.jpg

59483446.jpg

dsc3445.jpg

dsc3452y.jpg

dsc3461k.jpg

These are the best pictures I have seen of it yet.
I can see the likeness for sure, I just think the flash is taking away from the sculpt in some shots by smoothing out the frown lines.
In hand it's going to be awesome.

Overall a nice figure but the likeness is not there....I know a lot of ppl will disagree with me, but I just don't think they hit it 100%. The hit the essence of if Wolverine but not Hugh Jackman.

I agree with most of your statement. They nailed the essence of Wolverine without question. I agree it is not 100% accurate representation of Jackman however, I do see a resemblence in certain shots.

I am happy with the final version in terms of capturing the character and the new body (which appears out of this world). My deltolf has a shelf awaiting this figure. Bring it on :blissy

I agree with most of your statement. They nailed the essence of Wolverine without question. I agree it is not 100% accurate representation of Jackman however, I do see a resemblence in certain shots.

I am happy with the final version in terms of capturing the character and the new body (which appears out of this world). My deltolf has a shelf awaiting this figure. Bring it on :blissy

I think the figure looks more like Jackman in certain angles but some shots just makes it look like his stunt double.

I too think the final figure is fantastic and can't wait to have him as well.

THIS IS A MUST HAVE

Thin rubber on TT body
IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

Chest hair are painted on, so becareful or it will come off
IMG_0823.jpg

PVC arms
IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

God this looks so cool :gun
IMG_0840.jpg

Wow I did not see these pics.
That's Jackman for sure
Please Hot Toys make a Temple rope bridge Indy using this body, seeing as Sideshow have dropped the ball.

That's Jackman for sure
Please Hot Toys make a Temple rope bridge Indy using this body, seeing as Sideshow have dropped the ball.

The detail on the body is absolutely insane.

Ebay seller (Tony Cheung) said mine will be shipped tomorrow. I may have before x-mas. I cannot wait!!!!!

That's Jackman for sure

Do Hot Toys have the rights to Indiana Jones? I would buy one if there was a 'Battle damaged' and regular set of clothes in as well.

I revoke my last statement of the lack of pics. This seems to be a figure that can look nothing like Jackman from one angle and totally like him from another.

Holy crap!

That is absolutely insane, I was going to pass... but honestly that figure is just too badass looking. Even makes up for the crapfest movie its from.

Just out of curiosity; are there any significant differences between Logan's appearance here and how he looked in the other X-Men movies? In other words, can I pretend he's not from Origins :lol

Yeah, he looks the same. Only thing is if you want the X uniform

Actually, the hair in origins is nothing like the trilogy, that's the only difference between non-X suit Wolverine in the trilogy and in origins, but yes, you could pass this off as Wolverine from any X-Men film.

wolverine-marvel-huge-jackman.jpg

Figure turned out great, and nice to see the body is rubber so no posability is lost. I wonder why it's taken HT so long to explore this, their female bodies have used rubber to create the anaotomy for years.

I hope this is the body (or something similar) that is used for the Comedian and future muscular figures. A really great blend of aesthetics and poseability.

Not to mention the paint work on the body is above and beyond anything most companies are doing on their head sculpts.

The bar has again been set unbelievably high :lol

I'm glad he comes with unclawed fists too, I can't imagine ever not having the claws, but if I were to do so, floppy hands doesn't work, he's too angry to not be in fists.

These are the best pictures I have seen of it yet.
I can see the likeness for sure, I just think the flash is taking away from the sculpt in some shots by smoothing out the frown lines.
In hand it's going to be awesome.

Thank you for your highly commend !!!

i am the one who shot these pictures:rotfl

I'm glad he comes with unclawed fists too, I can't imagine ever not having the claws, but if I were to do so, floppy hands doesn't work, he's too angry to not be in fists.

One hand with claws, one fist would make a nice display.

I wish the claws were removable so you could have one hand flipping off, I loved that joke in X-Men, it was a little been there, done that in Origins but still funny.

Back