Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know if this has been mention before... but the original proto headsculpt looked ALOT more like JACKMAN.

WOLVERINE-HOTTOYS.jpg

3658019234_07cb3f0d31.jpg

Why the change?

09aug12_mms103_2.jpg

It comes down to shadow and angle.

No, the hair line is DECIDEDLY different

Look closely at the part. The nose is longer on the production version as well. Brow heavier as well.

2-in-1 comic Wolverine could be cool (brown suit, yellow suit, and "lumberjack" gear with cowboy hat or something). But as with almost every character I can think of, the moving eyes are not particularly important for Wolvie--movie or comic incarnation.

Nope, your out of your mind. :pfft: were you here when they first revealed that teaser image? First it took like 4 months for them to actually show it. From when they announced they had the license. And then there was a huge outrage over how off the sculpt was. Then it took forever for them to update it. When they finally revealed it at Toy Fair everyone went nuts:lol

Check the earlier Wolvie threads, not the 'Official pics' The ones where we were still waiting for the teaser

Do I have it coming? Did someone do a cast? I did add sideburns to the TT Slim sculpt but I never finished the painting or adjusted the nose... Sup???

Ahhh yeah, that's the answer to my question, just wondering if you made any more gains on that progress.

:lol

One of my favorite comics as a kid was the Wolverine vs. Spiderman one-shot, which this kind of references. I'm sure that they have met many times since then (I don't keep up with comics anymore), but it was pretty neat to see back in those days.

SpidermanVersusWolverine.JPG

Man, with inflation, nowadays that comic would cost, like, $500 on the rack.

I saw in Sideshow's newsletter last night they have 4 of these available for waitlist. I hope I'm able to get one of them. :pray:

Back