Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDC11848.jpg

SDC11851.jpg

SDC11855.jpg

So, since you blamed me for pushing this figure on you, what do you think?

As expected he's grown on me a lot! Those dog tags are crazy!

I hope HT start using metal in more of their figs for blades and the like at least...

So, since you blamed me for pushing this figure on you, what do you think?
I like the bastard. The limited neck articulation and the tendency for the jacket (I guess) to stain the hands and body are a bit of a bummer. But he looks so great. I'm glad that I got him. I wouldn't have much of a Marvel Hot Toys collection without their Wolverine.

But that does not mean you are off the hook :mad:

I like the bastard. The limited neck articulation and the tendency for the jacket (I guess) to stain the hands and body are a bit of a bummer. But he looks so great. I'm glad that I got him. I wouldn't have much of a Marvel Hot Toys collection without their Wolverine.

But that does not mean you are off the hook :mad:

Are you putting the jacket on without the red shirt? I head that was a no-no as the jacket will tend to bleed color onto the TT.

I have him displayed with just the beater ATM.... The last time I took his jacket and shirt off I actually stabbed myself with one of his claws... True story, three holes to the hand! :lecture.

..sauce... I would of karate chopped him in the head for a jab at me like that... come here kitties..., Wolverine thinks he's funny and wants to play.

The last time I took his jacket and shirt off I actually stabbed myself with one of his claws... True story, three holes to the hand! :lecture.

Thats nothing, when I slept with mine I rolled on it and took three claws in my ween :(

Back