Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up going with Ebay, I had ordered just before I got your PM :slap

Didnt arrive though :mad: Looks like I'll be buying the new UFC game to occupy myself until Monday!

Added the HT metal claws to my Wolverine custom today...
d039ba0c.jpg
490235ff.jpg

I'm starting to lean towards pursuing a custom like that again, here we are, just about a year later, with only 1 figure from past Marvel films after this big hoopla about getting the license, I just don't feel like I can expect them to actually do anything with that now, I have a feeling it'll chalk up to one of their super hyped licenses they don't really follow through on.

I'm starting to lean towards pursuing a custom like that again, here we are, just about a year later, with only 1 figure from past Marvel films after this big hoopla about getting the license, I just don't feel like I can expect them to actually do anything with that now, I have a feeling it'll chalk up to one of their super hyped licenses they don't really follow through on.

weve got blade as well, plus all the iron man stuff, i think this will be a pretty flourished line, the problem right now is the shere amount of licenses they currently have, i think once the iron man stuff has died down a bit we will see more backtracking, im hopping for more x-men,

But, that wasn't the announcement from last summer.

The announcement was the Blade, X-Men and Spider-man trilogies as part of a Marvel license.

Yes Iron Man 2 is a Marvel movie, but the big announcement was about going backwards to the older ones that had no figures really that people would want, of that, only Blade has come out. 1 figure in a year's time is very slow.

But, that wasn't the announcement from last summer.

The announcement was the Blade, X-Men and Spider-man trilogies as part of a Marvel license.

Yes Iron Man 2 is a Marvel movie, but the big announcement was about going backwards to the older ones that had no figures really that people would want, of that, only Blade has come out. 1 figure in a year's time is very slow.

oh ok i get what you mean, and yeah i agree. i think x-men would be a huge undertaking but man would they look cool, i really want a nightcrawler from x-2 and a cyclops

I would think we'd at least get Wolverine in his X-suit, that's why I've held off putting much work into a custom, but I'm starting to lose hope of them doing that.

I would think we'd at least get Wolverine in his X-suit, that's why I've held off putting much work into a custom, but I'm starting to lose hope of them doing that.

originally i was told the x men outfit would be the sideshow ex. but i guess they cancelled that, then the next week they anounced the full marvel license so maybe they are hoping to sell another figure in the future...
personally i dont car for the movie x men uniforms, im planning on doing a pmc sort of x men, just tracking down usable hs atm :D

Blame the lack of Marvel movie figures on the glut of other licenses HT has to deal with this year. From what I can tell, the latter half of 2010 is still relatively blank....

Well I got him, and I can't move his arms at the elbow! I know a few people mentioned them being tight but I'm worried that if I put any more pressure on them they'll break...tips?

Back