Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i dont know how i did it but i put hastings in the promotion code and it worked but i tried again and it didnt

Has anyone in the UK or Ireland received this yet from Viking Playground and how long did it take? Mine was shipped from them on Feb 4th apparently.

Has anyone in the UK or Ireland received this yet from Viking Playground and how long did it take? Mine was shipped from them on Feb 4th apparently.

Well I got mine from Urban Collector and it took about 10-14 days.

But I would recommend you order from China instead. I get all my stuff in 6-7 days.

Just bought it last night. I've got to admit, it's the best Wolverine out there.

013.jpg

012.jpg

finaly had the balls to take wolvies jacket off awmen , he looks better with out his jacket heres a detolf pic

2da0rc.jpg

16gdvl.jpg

Last edited:
i finally give in and bought this fig, man he really looks better in hand than all those pic i've seen on the net. bt i got a question, do u all need to unbuckle his jeans and belts when tucking in his shirt? cos i dun wanna risk messing up those belts in case i cant put them back. anyone?

i finally give in and bought this fig, man he really looks better in hand than all those pic i've seen on the net. bt i got a question, do u all need to unbuckle his jeans and belts when tucking in his shirt? cos i dun wanna risk messing up those belts in case i cant put them back. anyone?

I use tweezers to tuck mine in. It can be done.

Is gohastings usually slow as hell? I ordered like 5 days ago, I have heard nothing, and my order status doesn't seem to have changed.

Is gohastings usually slow as hell? I ordered like 5 days ago, I have heard nothing, and my order status doesn't seem to have changed.

They're like a mall chain type store, they don't have a big warehouse like Sideshow or a comic shop with one location, they just have stock at their stores, so they ship from whatever store has stock, but also, their site will list stock and then they go to fill orders and sometimes turns out they don't have it. Last fall, I ordered a Mark 3 Iron Man and Sideshow Toht from them, Toht shipped, Mark 3 order was cancelled because they didn't have stock to fulfill the order. They have great deals but it's a gamble as to whether your order will actually get fulfilled or not.

Yeah his jacket is nice, but i like him without jacket on for posing, as the body is too nicely detailed not to show off.

Back