Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tactical error. . . .

I took Wolverine's head off, and now I can't plug it back on. I hesitate to dunk the neck in hot water due to the paint apps. What's the trick to getting Wolvie's head back on??

I'm not sure why you need a special trick, I popped my Wolverine head off when I got him and popped it back on as easy as any head with a ball joint.

Well, I must've pushed too hard on the head, cuz I scraped the paint off. :( Oh well, I'll just keep his head pointed down and it'll cover it up. At least the head's back on.

Unfortunately, the head hugs the neck too tightly, I think any fair ammount of posing is bound to chip at the neck paint. It's cool that they painted the hair and all, but with the head so snug around it, it's just asking for trouble.

Unfortunately, the head hugs the neck too tightly, I think any fair ammount of posing is bound to chip at the neck paint. It's cool that they painted the hair and all, but with the head so snug around it, it's just asking for trouble.

That happened to me, it took the paint right off. I was mad as hell, I took it back and got a new one. The new one had a small tear next to his armpit but I can live with that. Was the rubber really necessary? I think the upper rubber part of the body would have been just fine being made of the same material as the arms and stomach.

The problem isn't so much the rubber as painting it. Paint doesn't adhere to rubber like other materials and can easily be stripped away. Wolverine looks great with the veins painted and all the hair work, but I'd have been happy enough with the skin textured as it is and cast in the color without paint on it, then you don't have any worries, but thankfully, the only place I see it really being a concern is the neck because of how sharp the edge of the whole in the neck is and how snug it wraps the neck, it's like running a blade over the paint, and even following the instructions in the booklet can't prevent a little wear and tear. I've worn some paint away, but I think I can touch it up fine and unless I look at him from a low angle or tilt his head way back, you can hardly see it anyway.

I have not heard or seen any proof that the claws are plastic. They seem like metal to me. We need to end this debate, can someone please break there claws or try to melt them down or something.

I can't................ :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 break........... these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit things things are made of adamantium....

LEMME TRY AGAIN!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Nope, not happening. :monkey1

Found these

20100118105458255.jpg

20100118105544829.jpg

20100118105447122.jpg

Just one "noisy" shot

4374136556_899364c01b_o.jpg

Damn, I seriously need to get some lights for photography.

Those are great shots OSCORP!!! thks for sharing them.

Back