Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently noticed the T-1000 is wearing the striped cop pants and biker boots during his fight with the T-800 in the steel mill, he looks better this way, might display him like that.

Which makes for T-1000 figure number 4 :lol

Which makes for T-1000 figure number 4 :lol

SB.jpg

It'd be so funny if we could take a tour of the HT offices and be fist pumping through there everytime we saw a T2 figure :lol

Shake and Bake baby :rock

Followed by the cops chasing after us as we go running out with the cool, unreleased stuff, with me screamin' help me lord, help me baby jesus, help me Tom Cruise :lol

So, if I go another body route... (are the bodies still hard to come by?) I just need another navy blue and white shirt for the steel mill boots and pants?... how quickly will this sell out? as I may buy a second full kit so I can display him in the biker gear with machine gun.

I just want to have a clean version, steel mill with donut head and 6 bullet holes, biker gear. Should I change my display can always pop on and off the swords for the clean version.

Back