Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if I go another body route... (are the bodies still hard to come by?) I just need another navy blue and white shirt for the steel mill boots and pants?... how quickly will this sell out? as I may buy a second full kit so I can display him in the biker gear with machine gun.

I just want to have a clean version, steel mill with donut head and 6 bullet holes, biker gear. Should I change my display can always pop on and off the swords for the clean version.

TT narrow shoulders are still available, as are pre-orders for the boxed fig most everywhere. I don't think you have too much danger of this one selling out before release as some others have (i.e. War Machine), but there's still time and you never know.

Yeah I already have one on pre-order but I mean like another month to 2 months down the line from now to get a second boxed figure of this.

As I want to make good use of the parts already supplied with the first figure. Hence why I just need another body, shirt and t-shirt...

when they release Hot Toys Kyle Reese for the Terminator 1 line can the handcuffs from the T-1000 be used to fit his wrists to recreate his scene at the police station when he was interviewed by Dr. Silverman?

So, if I go another body route... (are the bodies still hard to come by?) I just need another navy blue and white shirt for the steel mill boots and pants?... how quickly will this sell out? as I may buy a second full kit so I can display him in the biker gear with machine gun.

I just want to have a clean version, steel mill with donut head and 6 bullet holes, biker gear. Should I change my display can always pop on and off the swords for the clean version.

Unless you plan on puting 'bullet hole' on your clean version or your Motor Cop, a narrow TT will do. And Ebay has Police uniforms, shirt and pants, no badge or name plate. I pick up a set for $3.00.

I'm sure the top half will be parted out soon enough. They always do. I'm also sure there are ways to attach some fine sheet metal to a regular truetype to pull off the magnet trick.

Metal work and wood shop was fun in school. \o/

I am sad that apparently no one makes a Kawasaki KZ1000P in 1:6 scale. Maybe I will just stick him on a modified BMW. :(

I really want a clean sculpt, or the doughnut head for a decent price, but their going for alot of money well atleast the doughnut head is. I dont really like the split head that the figure comes with:dunno

I am sad that apparently no one makes a Kawasaki KZ1000P in 1:6 scale. Maybe I will just stick him on a modified BMW. :(

I picked up a Harley Davidson Police bike model kit from Tamiya for him but won't be outing it together for a long long time :(
:borg:

I believe toys2 has already gotten a shipment in. As for SSC, from a couple pages (and days ago) back:

I do not believe Toys2 has gotten any, they'll likely get it about same time as Sideshow, that's how it was with T-800.

Guess who arrived along with my TRU vintage AT-AT today . . .

picture.php

It's going to be a looooooooooooong night.

Back