Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: Now, it's complete! I just love this figure. One of Hot Toys' best.
305593_10150796433305906_582565905_9874589_1796786142_n.jpg

Does your doughnut head have lots of little red spots on it? I got mine from a fellow freak yesterday and he looks like he's got chicken pox :dunno

I finally have my second T-1000 together.

Ordered the parts from goodshipped, but it came with a little of a bad taste.
My package missed the footpegs, neck connector and 9mm magazines + pouches. I ordered the connector and pegs from m.y.online and the stand from myhottoys, since goodshipped didn't have them at the time.
Today I saw that my belt missed the pouches and ordered them from m.y.online, since goodshipped didn't respond properly to my problems, although Leo did a great job all the time.
Pity and I wonder why he parted it out even further and doesn't respond.

Anyhoo, happy to have him. Pics of my MORE complete display when I'm home.

Pity.
I think, maybe, it´s the chinese nature and when you´re asking long enough there comes something like:
"Oh, sorry...I thought like...then it costs...yada yada yada."
And so on, you know?!

Goodshipped is great for parts...but he packages his figures pretty poorly -- bubble wrap and paper with a bit of string tied around it all...

Goodshipped is great for parts...but he packages his figures pretty poorly -- bubble wrap and paper with a bit of string tied around it all...

If he´s that great with parts, why did I get at my first try with parts only, parts for a 2nd Spiderman 3 New Goblin, sent it back, getting no answer for his proposal of refunding me the send-back and THEN when I get the "right" package it is missing the 9mm pouches on the belt, neck connector and footpegs (which are vital...somehow...for a figure)?!?!?!?!?!

I sent him the tracking number for his stuff, to get back on the subject, he said nothing. I mailed a few days later what´s the deal, he said he didn´t get the parcel and ASKED for the tracking number. I said he got a mail with it, directly after I sent the parcel on it´s way. Then I waited again...nothing happened. I mailed again, a few days ago, he responded, said that no parcel surfaced and then I had a look at the tracking nummber...the parcel is in Hong Kong. I wrote him that, together with the tracking number...no response again.

Your turn, butters.
:dunno

He's got excellent feedback. Maybe it's a communication problem? I've picked up lots of parts from him with free shipping for cheap, but I wouldn't pay the crazy prices he asks in his BIN listings. I would never buy anything from him if you're after something with a mint box, though. Leave him negative feedback if he's really pissed you off. It sounds like he deserves it after all the drama you're going through. I hope it all works out for you in the end, mate.

He's got excellent feedback. Maybe it's a communication problem? I've picked up lots of parts from him with free shipping for cheap, but I wouldn't pay the crazy prices he asks in his BIN listings. I would never buy anything from him if you're after something with a mint box, though. Leave him negative feedback if he's really pissed you off. It sounds like he deserves it after all the drama you're going through. I hope it all works out for you in the end, mate.

Hope so too, buddy, thx.
Especially I got plenty of figures from him and my boxes looked good and all...

He's probably just busy with the volume of stuff he's constantly shipping out. I've read a lot of comments over the years about people having problems with parts and damaged boxes, though.

He's probably just busy with the volume of stuff he's constantly shipping out. I've read a lot of comments over the years about people having problems with parts and damaged boxes, though.

I´ll write again and see what he´s saying.
I have the mail still in my outgoing folder, so I can quote myself...

Yeah, might be a good idea. It sucks that you have to go through all this to make things right. Why didn't he just send you the missing parts? Did he give you any reasons for his mistake?

Yeah, might be a good idea. It sucks that you have to go through all this to make things right. Why didn't he just send you the missing parts? Did he give you any reasons for his mistake?

Non, so far...
Pity, like this...I´ll defo switch to a german seller.
That way I´ll have no customs, although waiting a bit more.
But who cares, that guy has great prices...

Changed the position of my T-1000 last night to a running pose.....
I like it. Captures the essence of the character. Will keep it like this for a bit in my display case.

IMG1781.jpg

IMG1780.jpg

IMG1779.jpg

i think that it is a really nice idea. never seen it before, and it's the best pose for those hands to display.
wish to repeat, but do not know what to do with the split head in that case.

You have never seen mine then, running pose > all other poses! :lecture

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ktXyzsDWM[/ame]

picture.php

Back