Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My quick shoot and current pose:

t1000w.jpg

I have the same pose my self :D

Wow theres actually quite a bit of good stuff on there. Im always so skeptical on ordering from them sicne I hear so many mixed stories.

No matter what happens, I've always been able to return with no hassle.

Both of my T-1000's came in mint shape and well packaged (one had some of the price sticker left over on the right corner of the box, which I removed). Which is actually surprising... the boxes were in better condition than the one I got from HT's brown shipper.

Moggie is one lucky guy!,2 t1000's for..
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YXEv7Xt4nZU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YXEv7Xt4nZU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No, it doesn't look like he's gripping it, it's my biggest complaint about the figure...they had plenty of time to add it in, i was complaining the very first day i saw pics of the proto, and i know others were doing the same.

The hot water trick doesn't work either, the sculpt is way different, the pinky and ring finger on the right trigger hand are all sculpted together helping give the tight grip look, as well as the straight index finger with the right bend...I was thinking about buying another left from TA, and really giving it a fix...i am sure there is someway it could be done but i would require some real work.

So right now, he has the hook hands, you can't tell that way! :p

M.

Thank you for this.

That price was never going on ForbiddenPlanet made mistake with the price of there T-1000 52 dollars I believe and they full filled only part of the orders for that price I believe form what Moggie said in the video he had 4 ordered for 52 and got only 2... Some one correct me if Im wrong...

That price was never going on ForbiddenPlanet made mistake with the price of there T-1000 52 dollars I believe and they full filled only part of the orders for that price I believe form what Moggie said in the video he had 4 ordered for 52 and got only 2... Some one correct me if Im wrong...

No you're right. That's exactly what he said in the video.

Yes I know, but it would've still been nice to have been able to get on that mistake!

Two T-1000's for a little over $100 is better than two for nearly $300.

Back