Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some member does something against the rules, let mods know, don't take it upon yourselves to take action against them, again, it'll end up causing you problems and then not only will they have pissed you off but they'll have gotten you in trouble too, and it's not worth it.

I take it this is referring to me, and what exactly did I say or do that is against the rules? some clarification would be helpful. thanks.

That will be insanely cool if you can pull it off and I'll be jealous as ____.

I've had some ideas for the frost effect. I've got my Marcus Wright body just wasting away so that'll work perfect, I took the knee joint to fix a figure so it's already broken, and frozen T-1000 doesn't need lower legs, so it's perfect for my use, and the lack of arm posability won't hurt this use either.

It would be awesome. I love that shocked expression T-1000 has when he looks at what's left of his arm.

It's a generic warning to people about how to handle things.

okay thanks Maul, I'm sorry to everyone for going off topic. I searched around and found a discussion thread in General on the Hussein Obama figure, I'll ask them about it there.

The biker look is just perfect. It looks exactly like him. To see it "frozen" into a shocked stare at its shattered arm would be so cool.

Another little mini-diorama I'd love to do is the arrival scene for T-800 - as in to have the ground turned into a depression shaped like the bottom of a giant sphere and maybe the corner of a truck hollowed out by the time portal aswell.

The trick with the T-800 arrival, for me, is you'd have to also replicate the red and blue lighting, that really makes the coolness of it, for me, I appreciate the cinematography of it.

The biker look is just perfect. It looks exactly like him. To see it "frozen" into a shocked stare at its shattered arm would be so cool.

Another little mini-diorama I'd love to do is the arrival scene for T-800 - as in to have the ground turned into a depression shaped like the bottom of a giant sphere and maybe the corner of a truck hollowed out by the time portal aswell.

The trick with the T-800 arrival, for me, is you'd have to also replicate the red and blue lighting, that really makes the coolness of it, for me, I appreciate the cinematography of it.

A missing back end corner of a semi trailer instantly comes to mind. This idea has me intrigued. You'd need some sort of neon orange paint as well.

Oh and dev, the biker T-1000 is easily my favorite look. Its the glasses that really put it over the top for me. Cool pics btw.

This message was sent to you at the request of CornerStoreComics/AmazingToyz to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS.

:yess::blissy

I am contemplating using the Sideshow T-1000 with the Biker Helmet, jacket, glasses, etc. to make the Biker Cop version. Sure, I would loose the articulation of the Hot Toys body, but if the items fit properly, the helmet and glasses would cover up most of the facial sculpt and the clothes are bulky/ long enough to cover up most of the joints. Now, to figure out which box he's hiding in LOL. That's two T-1000 without having to buy another HT body.

Naturally my batteries were dying when I started taking photos so this crappy lot are all I have at this time:

IMG_2993Small.jpg

That is amazing. :clap I hope Razors Edge gets theirs soon :pray:

no problem Sickness, it helped a-dev and cross my fingers you will have the same results.

Well let´s hope so, bud.
I need it this weekend, want my new setup.^^

Damn, A-Dev...5?!?!?!?!!?
That looks damn sweet and power to you liking it.
For me it would be too much, although it looks stunning, like I said.

Was it easy to recoordinate those metal plates for the wounds of the T-1000?

Back