Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines on its way. Thought about picking up a second one but I'll wait and see if I can score one a bit cheaper. Though I cant wait for this one to show up.

100% accurate too. I don't believe you'd be able to ship this small packet air though. Too big and heavy for that.

Well, thats how I got the african body when I bought from them last time. Plus a truetype box wasn't heavy. Just bulky.

I never got that one from way back, just the Rhodes body when Thriller was on the go.

5 T1000!? WOW! ..so 5 t1000 i know are in the country ..and none of them are mine:( ...i'd say another 2-3 weeks before i get my one ..i hope.

do they have block options here, if not it's a shame you can't block me lol.

Kind of defeats the purpose... if you've blocked them and somebody quotes it!

As for a-dev, it's nice to see so much metal displays rather than officer in clothes that would just look like another human in 1/6.

5 T1000!? WOW! ..so 5 t1000 i know are in the country ..and none of them are mine:( ...i'd say another 2-3 weeks before i get my one ..i hope.

I'm sorry man. This is why I order with Toys2. Generally one of the quickest there is.

Oh but technically its only 3 T-1000s, thats what I bought. I was able to make up 2 more using spare parts and other stuff I already had in my possession.

I'm sorry man. This is why I order with Toys2. Generally one of the quickest there is.

Oh but technically its only 3 T-1000s, thats what I bought. I was able to make up 2 more using spare parts and other stuff I already had in my possession.

Yeah, 3 buys leaves you with extra parts, which is why I'm going to explore making a frozen T-1000 diorama, the 4 I have planned covers the standard looks I could want to make, I don't feel a need for a 5th configuration, but a frozen one would be something really unique so that I will attempt.

Its not so bad ..i just got whiplash and t1000 as Sarah yesterday so i'm happy with them until i get the t1000, the guy i'm getting it form is a good american ebay dealer..but it will be one of the last figs i will be getting form him ..i will be sticking with angolz from now on ..about the same price but i get my figure much sooner, why should i have to wait for the american shipments when i can get them direct.

Ok, everyone, please be respectful to one another, if you're bothered by a member, just ignore them, attacking them will only result in infractions and it's not worth jeopardizing your membership here over it, and if some member does something against the rules, let mods know, don't take it upon yourselves to take action against them, again, it'll end up causing you problems and then not only will they have pissed you off but they'll have gotten you in trouble too, and it's not worth it.

Back