Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitaminute, this just gets better by the minute :lol

So there's 3 versions now? Japan with cert, HK with 2000pc sticker, and non sticker-limited ver?

I guess they slipped in a few more, and there's a total of more than 2000 for the HK edition.

Make sure you take off Jackson's head and drink the sugary goo inside the neck cavity before it dries out. If you're not going to drink the goo now, store it in a ziplock bag.
Good advice, IMO. I wish I would have drank my DX Batman's goo before the body started leaking. It felt wrong somehow to lick it off his abs.

Waitaminute, this just gets better by the minute :lol

So there's 3 versions now? Japan with cert, HK with 2000pc sticker, and non sticker-limited ver?

I guess they slipped in a few more, and there's a total of more than 2000 for the HK edition.

:lecture Mine is not your "non sticker-limited ver". Mine is the Tokyo, Japan one with certificate. Still only two types, bub.

:lecture Mine is not your "non sticker-limited ver". Mine is the Tokyo, Japan one with certificate. Still only two types, bub.

ok, was browsing via phone just now, so I didnt see your avatar.

So does all of the HK ones come with a hologram sticker that says 2000 pcs HK version then? Hope OMG can enlighten us with the situation right now :dunno

Hologram? Where? I only know the HT logo infront of the box is made of metal. :)

Hologram? Where? I only know the HT logo infront of the box is made of metal. :)

Oh_No got the HK version that came with a hologram sticker that says 2000 limited in HK.

@kameo
what does your box say under that logo

mine says limited to 2000 in hong kong

no certificate included though

p1100590f.jpg

Well, with toys2 I save like $33 on shipping, but I get it until february, but with amiami, I can get it sooner...

So, I guess I'll wait and save me the $33. :)

I thought toys2 was gonna be MSRP. Guess i won't be getting this after all.

Me too, I was half-expecting a lower price. I like the figure but definitely not $250 like... Probably $200, including postage, would be my limit and even then I'd hesitate. This will perhaps mean missing out but I can live with that, it's not a figure that I've got a burning desire to own.

Right now it's being regularly listed on eBay with starting prices of one-dollars and so there's a chance there. At the moment though you got all these nutcases bidding the prices up to more than BIN listings and with five days to go. I really don't understand the thinking there at all, the sort of people who getting into a bidding war with five days to go, it's true buffoonery.

who bought it from amiami like me, will reiceive a numbered figure? I hope yes! Let me know please :D On their website they wrote the the item is which was sold on tokyo event 25-25 dec 2010

So they said that the item they sent me, will include certificate number from Tokyo Event! :D :D :D

Back