Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order from Amiami arrived today.

I can confirm that I received the Tokyo version. It arrived double boxed for protection. The box has the serial number written on the outer cardboard Hot Toys box.

Cabrera_MJ_BeatIt1.jpg

The numbered certificate is enclosed in plastic and was not inside the actual product box but on the outside wrapped within the tissue paper of the cardboard Hot Toys box.

Cabrera_MJ_BeatIt2.jpg

I am very happy with Amiami's customer service! :clap I'm going to go write them a thank you email now.

Sorry, but why the personal question aim at me? are you the keeping the tab of who's buying and who's not?

So one can't comment if they have no intention of purchasing this? Last time I check this was a open discussion board.

I'm still talking bout MJ Hot Toys Beat it fig, its not like I'm derailing bout plastic surgery, vitiligo etc.

It's how you present yourself. You're coming in here with a very cynical, sarcastic attitude. It's very obvious in your comments. You just seem to poke fun rather than contribute in any form.

When they posted eBay prices, it was too high.
Let's wait for a dealer.
When amiami links were posted, it was still too high.
Let's wait for a closer dealer.
When toys2 finally gets it, it still sounds high.
Some say forget it.

This part of the hobby sucks because we play the waiting game until sometimes we realize we waited too long.

Sideshow has a 10% or less chance of selling it and if they do, it might be in limited qty. The way it was described, the events were similar to their SDCC, so as an exclusive, it would be limited.

Now it COULD be limited as an early release and later mass produced. That'd be great! But if not, that would suck.

My point is, if I even had one, is that it's already limited supposedly so that'll jack up the price. But if we expect it lower or right at $200, we're not gonna get that figure and we gotta decide the value/worth in the end, not HT.

It's how you present yourself. You're coming in here with a very cynical, sarcastic attitude. It's very obvious in your comments. You just seem to poke fun rather than contribute in any form.

are you sure its me? :dunno

Why the 'holier than thou', and "its MJ, I need to defend!" act man? its attitude like this that stereotypes MJ fans as bunch of anarchic whackjobs.

you seriously need to chill out.

Read my previous posts next time, before jumping into conclusion and making some delusional accusations.

Do you leave all your figures in the box? I have that Thriller book as well. I don't think I would have the guts to put it in my detolf. Its somewhat heavy and I am very nervous about how much weight is on each shelf. I've seen one of the glass shelves slide between the bars before. Didn't break but it scaaaaared the hell out of me.

My point is, if I even had one, is that it's already limited supposedly so that'll jack up the price. But if we expect it lower or right at $200, we're not gonna get that figure and we gotta decide the value/worth in the end, not HT.
The problem is. . .4,000 is not very limited, meaning that jacked up prices aren't warranted. I'm not expecting $200, but I am not willing to pay $300+, either (which is what this ends up being after shipping from the various options we've seen).

If the waiting game ends up meaning I don't get it, then it isn't the end of the world. But I don't think I'll have difficulties finding this for $300 in 6 months, so the waiting doesn't really hurt anything from my perspective.

Do you leave all your figures in the box? I have that Thriller book as well. I don't think I would have the guts to put it in my detolf. Its somewhat heavy and I am very nervous about how much weight is on each shelf. I've seen one of the glass shelves slide between the bars before. Didn't break but it scaaaaared the hell out of me.

yea all of em stay in box
all cds stay sealed

hopefully the glass doesnt break :pray:

Congrats to all of you MJ fans...great figures!!!...and you Oh_No great collection (wow...I couldn't resist to exhibit those amazing figures out of their boxes)...

All of the figures released are great...I only have the MJ Thriller and although it is not a very accurate sculpt of MJ it is still a great piece of my figures collection!!

For me the Beat it version is the best todate, well, maybe closer to the BAD version (I really don´t like too much its hair sculpt)...and I would like to have a MJ History Tour version with a more expresive face expression (his characteristic mouth gesture would be great!!)...

I would love Hot Toys could release a music line with rock legends and today modern heroes like Jimmi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Gene Simmons, Axl Rose, Bono, Kurt Cobain, Mick Jagger, John Lennon, even Madonna or Lady GaGa for the pop lovers...just please no Hip Hoppers or Rappers!!

I would love Hot Toys could release a music line with rock legends and today modern heroes like Jimmi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Gene Simmons, Axl Rose, Bono, Kurt Cobain, Mick Jagger, John Lennon, even Madonna or Lady GaGa for the pop lovers...just please no Hip Hoppers or Rappers!!
Yeah, more rock stars would be nice. I'm not an MJ fan, I'm just a fan of music, so various other musicians in HT form would be nice. There are a few "wish list" threads floating around to that effect.

But since we already have early 80s MJ, I would like other early-mid 80s guys to pose with him.

are you sure its me? :dunno

Why the 'holier than thou', and "its MJ, I need to defend!" act man? its attitude like this that stereotypes MJ fans as bunch of anarchic whackjobs.

you seriously need to chill out.

Read my previous posts next time, before jumping into conclusion and making some delusional accusations.

:lol this made me laugh - so on the money! i know exactly what you're talking about. some MJ fans are just NUTS!

Anyone have a idea how many billie jean figures were released and if prices are going to be similar in a year?

even better if they released a Billie Jean figure...from the 80s!
instead of the HIStory tour version...

THAT would be better!

gangsta!
lol

My cousin told me that hes gotten my MJ along with the bats set! woot! :panic:

Anyone have a idea how many billie jean figures were released and if prices are going to be similar in a year?

I think it was wayyy lesser than beat it.

It wasnt that popular, and I dont think many people POed it.

I doubt beat it would ever be as high as billie jean. Last time I sold it on ebay, I got around $650 for it.

:lol this made me laugh - so on the money! i know exactly what you're talking about. some MJ fans are just NUTS!

hey bud, hows it hangin :wave

Is there any explanation why they decided not to bring it to the US and Europe? I sure do hope they will show the SC version soon.

Back