Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slap an "exclusive" to a figure & demand goes up...some HT marketing strategy. :monkey1

Dammit, it worked AGAIN! I got suckered in to pay more than twice for what an item is worth! :gah:

:lol:rotfl:lol

Because they will release it worldwide!!

:pray::pray::pray:

Production Information 4000 Worldwide Limited body (body only 2,000 national events / 2,000 Hong Kong Event limited form)

people waiting on gohastings might be outta luck

and how will they decide out of the 3 sets which one should get massed produced if it comes to that

if you want one i say get it now

who bought it from amiami like me, will reiceive a numbered figure? I hope yes! Let me know please :D On their website they wrote the the item is which was sold on tokyo event 25-25 dec 2010

Last edited:
It's not just the figure...it's the peace of mind and the 'high' that us collectors get after scoring a rare item. We're a special breed us collectors...:dunno

Eh? You're more of a collector than me because I wouldn't pay over the odds for a doll? Right. A hearty well done to you then :cuckoo:
A fool and his money are soon parted :lecture

how bought it from amiami like me, will reiceive a numbered figure? I hope yes! Let me know please :D On their website they wrote the the item is which was sold on tokyo event 25-25 dec 2010

I think the ones who are getting them from Amiami will get a certificate.

So I had pre-ordered this figure with AmiAmi,but due to problems with me receiving emails to the email address I gave,I re-ordered with a different email address. Just waiting for a confirmation email.

To those that already paid for their's,how much was the EMS shipping?

So I had pre-ordered this figure with AmiAmi,but due to problems with me receiving emails to the email address I gave,I re-ordered with a different email address. Just waiting for a confirmation email.

To those that already paid for their's,how much was the EMS shipping?

they quoted me :

Shipping Fee: 4840

:monkey1

From Toy Hunters facebook, all figure are now sold out. Even non-VIP can start picking up the figure starting next week.

Meaning there will be alot more Batman set and MJ on ebay and the price will go further down. :pray: you guys should wait dont rush.

how bout buying a limited edition watch or a car that comes with a cert that says 10 pcs worldwide, only to have the same company releasing the same exact ____ the next week in bulk quantities, without the cert :lol

The figure/car/watch is important. If the figure itself had the number attached to it like the plate on a car, then that would matter. Not a piece of paper that has a random number that was inserted.

The figure/car/watch is important. If the figure itself had the number attached to it like the plate on a car, then that would matter. Not a piece of paper that has a random number that was inserted.

Its not just some random number, it was XXXX out of 2000 pcs.

if they didnt decide to mass produce it in HK, and kept to their "2000 pcs" word, then of course its important.

Now, it would be just be another piece of paper. :lol

But since it is massed produced and all versions are exactly the same, the paper doesn't mean anything.

If the paper is more important than just having the figure, then you should have bought the Tokyo version then :dunno

Back