Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I think the same.
But I can't get how horrible the crotch area look on the HT female body :(

I wonder if Hot Toys even used a female body. The actual in-game picture of The Boss has curves in all of the "right-areas". But, the Hot Toys figure looks less curvy around the hips and legs - almost masculine.

E3-2011-metal-gear-solid-3ds-screens-20110607092303840.jpg

Judging from these two photos, I think I was right about her face being re-designed. But, they do need to tone down some features a bit more.

523236_347514661977197_138228759572456_1047809_23728559_n.jpg

Guys, about the head-sculpt, both Kojima and Shinkawa were involved in the approval process for these figures (like they always are). So, most likely that's the way they wanted The Boss' face to be designed, and I'm guessing that she's not supposed to look like Charlotte Rampling anymore.
They may also just not be very particular with something like this, or are very open to artistic interpretation.

They may also just not be very particular with something like this, or are very open to artistic interpretation.

Maybe, now that you mention it. Heck even Shinkawa's Solid Snake Play Arts Kai figure looks nothing like Solid Snake.

Up for preorder on Sideshow's site! Please go through one of the links on this site so Dave gets credit!

Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 - The Boss 1/6 scale figure

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3- Snake Eater 1/6 scale figure

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else gettting a serious David Bowie vibe?

I dont know about everyone else, but IMO the headsculpt needs some serious cha-cha-changes.

I dont know about everyone else, but IMO the headsculpt needs some serious cha-cha-changes.

The entire figure needs some cha-cha-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanges :monkey4

ht_wtf_boss.jpg

I would not buy it even for $170.
Dunno wtf is wrong with HT when they get their hands on female characters.

Got my order in for Snake. But, I still have to pull the trigger for The Boss :confused:??? WTF.

I'm getting something to eat. Need to clear my head of all this excitement.

Back