Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why am i thinking about the killer in Silence of the Lambs while looking at these pictures?

Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

icon_puke.gif
Wait, is that supposed to be a woman?
:exactly:

Thin neck, oversized awful looking head, articulated chest, bright silver looking costume... Fail, fail, fail and FAIL :monkey4

You guys do a great job of confirming how superficial female characters need to be to be memorable. Keep enjoying the Stone Age.

This & Snake is already up for pre order at around 16450 Yen. Same site has the 'Avengers Captain America' at 15650 Yen. So these might cost more than the $214.99US Avengers Captain America. Add another fail.

Sure pre-order, but I would like to know in future
pics if that suit can be zipped close. I understand where it's paying homage to, but I want her posed with a bad-ass aura, not a tranny one :slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, if HT doesn't change the figure, you're stuck with the tranny aura.

True, I guess I will have to pose her that way. :slap

Ah well. Better than no Boss release at all. :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're getting one then Seb? One of the things I've asked myself when I've been admiring your customs is "Would elvis1976 ever actually just buy a ready made HT MGS figure if they came out?".
I'm kinda glad they messed up the head 'cause I wanted to sculpt her myself and now I won't feel I'm up against an insurmountable competition when I do mine. Selfish, I know :)

As we thought from the promo pics, that head is just not right at all. And I can't believe they didn't show one picture with the suit zipped up! :lol

I like the character, but this is a pass for me. Maybe if she was dressed as she was earlier in the game and had a more accurate head sculpt I would bite.

Don't think I will get her, but I will certainly try and get the patriot loose on ebay to give to Snake.

Back