Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, what do you think about the Hot Toys poll from last year? Do you believe that they're still planning on continuing the MGS line - despite a long hiatus?

https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/people/692.html

I thought that I'd post in this thread, since this is where the discussion started.

We aren't getting no more. Unless its Predator Im or Avengers.

I really hope they continue making MGS figs ...at ANY pace. My dream would be, MGS1 Snake, Cyborg Ninja and Foxhound, MGS2 Snake, Raiden and the Sons of Liberty, MGS3 Tigerstripe Snake And the Cobra Unit. Period

Anyways, I've had this fog since release but never took any pics, so here's a couple. :)

C77517F5-4EEC-4567-8F27-246930BF010C-5270-00000B74DCE58F4B_zps143f17bc.jpg

6EF8D323-0F15-4031-8525-AB30FB22F20D-5270-00000B74E63FBB40_zps3aae664c.jpg

B20877C9-7B6B-4344-BF64-F0B4E71177ED-5270-00000B74ED31F6E9_zpsf48cec4e.jpg

I really hope they continue making MGS figs ...at ANY pace. My dream would be, MGS1 Snake, Cyborg Ninja and Foxhound, MGS2 Snake, Raiden and the Sons of Liberty, MGS3 Tigerstripe Snake And the Cobra Unit. Period

If you think about it .... HT had cancel some figures they announced, including 2 Platoon guys, Green Latern
[and few unannounce like Loki, Jack Sparrow (zombie)]. So if they decide not to continue with MGS(3)... it's
actually logical if the sales of BB and TB didn't reach expectation. And who can we blame :monkey2.

Raiden (rising) might be a good option for HT with all the attention it has.

What's stopping me from kit-bashing a BDU BB is this phrase
Screenshot2013-08-16at22236AM.png

"SNEAKING-SUIT-VERSION"

Great shots man.

Thanks!:clap

If you think about it .... HT had cancel some figures they announced, including 2 Platoon guys, Green Latern
[and few unannounce like Loki, Jack Sparrow (zombie)]. So if they decide not to continue with MGS(3)... it's
actually logical if the sales of BB and TB didn't reach expectation. And who can we blame :monkey2.

Raiden (rising) might be a good option for HT with all the attention it has.

What's stopping me from kit-bashing a BDU BB is this phrase
Screenshot2013-08-16at22236AM.png

"SNEAKING-SUIT-VERSION"

Just have a new decal made that just says "Naked Snake"

the base was your reason for not making the kitbash? wow, inconceivable..............especially with all the decal talk on this thread lately. wheres the dude in outer space with his head blowing up gif when you need it????

the base was your reason for not making the kitbash? wow, inconceivable..............especially with all the decal talk on this thread lately. wheres the dude in outer space with his head blowing up gif when you need it????
Surprising it is (as crazy as it might be to you). 1 simple phrase is what keeps my hope & dreams up.
Not like changing it would mean anything (it's the meaning [that HT will do it], not presentation) especially how I have very small no. of figs due to limited spacing. So if there's a slim chance of something I want coming ~ I could&will wait, patiently.

Hey guys, I have a question. I'm trying to make a deathstroke kitbash using this guy's body. My question is: The hands seem different than most hot toys. I want to use the snake eyes retaliation hands because they can hold a sword but those hands end right at the wrist and this guy's hands seem to be longer. Would it look weird? Thanks guys

Hey guys, I have a question. I'm trying to make a deathstroke kitbash using this guy's body. My question is: The hands seem different than most hot toys. I want to use the snake eyes retaliation hands because they can hold a sword but those hands end right at the wrist and this guy's hands seem to be longer. Would it look weird? Thanks guys

Does Deathstroke have long gloves? It might look weird.

Does Deathstroke have long gloves? It might look weird.

Well I'm willing to work with the best I can get. But the snake eyes hands stop right at the wrist. Snake's hands have long gloves but where does the peg insert. What I'm asking is, if I put on hands that start right at the wrist, are his arms going to look short?

It's just a normal body with gloves on. The gloves have pegs inside exactly where all other wrist pegs are it'll be fine

Well I'm willing to work with the best I can get. But the snake eyes hands stop right at the wrist. Snake's hands have long gloves but where does the peg insert. What I'm asking is, if I put on hands that start right at the wrist, are his arms going to look short?

Last edited:
Oh thanks! I was thinking of using a Sean Connery sculpt as Deathstroke. What do you guys think?

Personally i think that's too recognizable as Connery. I'm going to build one soon as I have most of the components set aside, looking for that perfect Slade sculpt but I'm going to just do one myself.

Personally i think that's too recognizable as Connery. I'm going to build one soon as I have most of the components set aside, looking for that perfect Slade sculpt but I'm going to just do one myself.

I wanted to use the headplay Clint Eastwood sculpt, but yeah, they're both too recognizable. I went with Connery because of the hair behind the mask

Back