Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Snake today. Have to say overall I really like this figure. There have been dome good reviews and pics but it does look a lot better in hand.

It would surprise me if they didn't do Snake from 1 or 2 or the Ninja/Gray Fox at least. It would be like printing money for HT if they made any of them.

It would surprise me if they didn't do Snake from 1 or 2 or the Ninja/Gray Fox at least. It would be like printing money for HT if they made any of them.

A new snake is coming out in the form of iron armor should have a teaser soon.

Maybe convince them he was in Iron Man, Avengers or Batman or something...anyway, first HT figure I have picked up in a while. I dig him and looks cool on my desk.

My moneys on a PeaceWalker/Pantoum Pain BigBoss!

No one really wants him next so thats what we'll get, then the line will end.

Sold my T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise and ordered this guy. I prefer to have Snake on my shelf any day. Plus I managed to keep the T-1000 donut head.

I know this line looks dead, but I still dream to get Volgin and Ocelot someday.

Guys we should all tell Hideo Kojima on twitter that we are dying for a Solid Snake hot toy figure. He seems to be heavily into figures and posts them on twitter all the time. He might even hint if Hot toys have something else coming out. Lets give it a try

Guys we should all tell Hideo Kojima on twitter that we are dying for a Solid Snake hot toy figure. He seems to be heavily into figures and posts them on twitter all the time. He might even hint if Hot toys have something else coming out. Lets give it a try

It would do nothing. Kojima would just laugh at you and call you names.

M81QrvS.gif

Back