Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone who ordered from TWL gotten any shipping updates? Paid for DHL shipping on Monday and tracking still just says "Shipment Information Received" with no updates. First time ordering through TWL so idk if this is standard procedure or what.
I'm in the same boat as you. 'shipment information received' which just means they've printed the labels and not handed it over to DHL yet.

Pretty disappointing lack of urgency from TW when we pay for first batch and their ridiculous shipping prices. 🙄 Defeats the purpose of expedited shipping when they take so long to hand it over to the courier.

I don't think the phrase "I also do buy multiples of some figures..." quite covers your Captain Marvel addiction, Zurdo! :)
I honestly think the HT Captain Marvel figure would have sold out at Sideshow months ago, but Sideshow's like "There's this one customer that keeps buying up our surplus. Hey Hot Toys, do you have any MORE you could send us?' :rotfl

Sold Out at TY again and TBA where mine is coming from

I guess the material issues aren’t stopping purchases as well as people are mistakenly thinking it’s the NWH ending version

Last edited:
I think these rubber suits are worse than the Tobey fabric they used. I'm not sure why they don't go back to whatever they used for the black-spider-man from SM3.

This suit, above all, should've been more poseable. I have no interest in it after seeing the awful creases.

I'm in the same boat as you. 'shipment information received' which just means they've printed the labels and not handed it over to DHL yet.

Pretty disappointing lack of urgency from TW when we pay for first batch and their ridiculous shipping prices. 🙄 Defeats the purpose of expedited shipping when they take so long to hand it over to the courier.
Yea it's pretty annoying. Like I dont mind paying more for faster 2-7 day shipping but it's a bit frustrating when they basically spend 2-7 days just "processing" the item

I don't think the phrase "I also do buy multiples of some figures..." quite covers your Captain Marvel addiction, Zurdo! :)

True! :lol

I honestly think the HT Captain Marvel figure would have sold out at Sideshow months ago, but Sideshow's like "There's this one customer that keeps buying up our surplus. Hey Hot Toys, do you have any MORE you could send us?' :rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yea it's pretty annoying. Like I dont mind paying more for faster 2-7 day shipping but it's a bit frustrating when they basically spend 2-7 days just "processing" the item
R.gif
unless, it is holiday, I don't mind when they spend 2 days for processing the item

Exactly, it's not much to expect.

I also had to remind them about two Trooper figures I'd paid for. They just forgot to send them for two weeks lol.

Back