1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly that black and white circular shield would go amazing with the IW Cap.Hopefully I'll be able to buy one off someone cause thats the only part I want.

Honestly that black and white circular shield would go amazing with the IW Cap.Hopefully I'll be able to buy one off someone cause thats the only part I want.

I’m actually going to use the worn out shield from the Winter Soldier version on the IW version. The one with the red paint flaking off.

I’m actually going to use the worn out shield from the Winter Soldier version on the IW version. The one with the red paint flaking off.

That's a great thought:clap - just those small bits of color.

here are a couple of images of the prototype figure from SDCC courtesy of Jon Deak of One Sixth Society. I'm still fairly new to these chat room protocols so let me know if I've violated any rules in posting photos from others.

37396608_253876925200151_9178108622062747648_o.jpg37284668_253877145200129_6267953737092825088_o.jpg

I wish this was dark midnight blue, like how it looked with the initial proto pics with a blue filter.
I came close to preordering this, cause so far, this has the best proportions to Evans physique.
But I just cant justifiy getting another cap that's just the wrong color for me.

With the Stealth winter soldier, eventhough the colors are too dark, its still has the red white and blue.
Getting a black captain america is like getting a red batman for me.
I just know if I somehow get weak and end up Preordering this, I'm gonna most likely try to repaint it.

Felt a bit uneasy when I ordered e.g. variant $$$:horror but the SDCC and in-hand pics have me real happy.

This one.

Its what Cap should have looked like from Avengers on.

I think you may be right. Plus I like the proportions on this one. Plus having both the old school shield and the round one is a nice touch. He will look good next to the black suit IW Thor

Back