1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what should i worry if i buy this cap figure? any foreseen fabric problems i should know?

what should i worry if i buy this cap figure? any foreseen fabric problems i should know?

No one has handled it- no one knows.

The other "issue" I could foresee is that suit is too restrictive for certain poses but alas that isn't significant.

is the fabric in this Captain is a new type of fabric? never been used in previous captain america?
what usually are the fabric problem in previous captain figure?

sorry if my questions little bit confusing, not really good in english, thanks before

is the fabric in this Captain is a new type of fabric? never been used in previous captain america?
what usually are the fabric problem in previous captain figure?

sorry if my questions little bit confusing, not really good in english, thanks before

It looks like a "woven" fabric vs. the more "silky" fabric of the CW Cap. To me the fabric on this Cap looks pretty tough - maybe the shoulders have some sort of coating? But my Golden Age Cap and CW Black Panther are in perfect condition, and I mess with my figs time to time:cool:.

So far haven't had a problem w. my fabrics on my HTs - so far. Some of the dyes can be kind of cheap and stain the bodies. Re this Cap not concerned about the fabric at all. With CW Cap and Stealth Cap I take special care not to have any kind of grease near them as I think those uniforms would stain.

Unless you want a "battle" look.:dunno

It looks like a "woven" fabric vs. the more "silky" fabric of the CW Cap. To me the fabric on this Cap looks pretty tough - maybe the shoulders have some sort of coating? But my Golden Age Cap and CW Black Panther are in perfect condition, and I mess with my figs time to time:cool:.

So far haven't had a problem w. my fabrics on my HTs - so far. Some of the dyes can be kind of cheap and stain the bodies. Re this Cap not concerned about the fabric at all. With CW Cap and Stealth Cap I take special care not to have any kind of grease near them as I think those uniforms would stain.

Unless you want a "battle" look.:dunno

Thank you very much for the answer sir :goodpost:

While I like this figure and have it on preorder I think that is going a little too far - Cap should have some red, white, and blue on his suit.
Isnt that a little old fashioned?

I loved the first avengers movie, but i would have liked it even more with a more sensible c.a. costume. Infinity war too. The golden age inspired look is great for the first avenger c.a. film, cars had big tail fins....nothing made sense. :)

After 9 different Captain America Hot Toys with some variation of red, white and blue, I love that they are giving us something like this.

On HOT TOYS MAD MAN Facebook page there is a fast unboxing video!
Very fast production!

Final product

Attachments

• a8ec8a13632762d011acab63acec08fa503dc658.jpg
    a8ec8a13632762d011acab63acec08fa503dc658.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 265
  • 902397dda144ad3472d3845bdca20cf430ad85f9.jpg
    902397dda144ad3472d3845bdca20cf430ad85f9.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 256
Back