1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the way he was photographed - it's the light but the blue stealth shield would look good with him too - blue lighting. Cap looks great; glad I ordered. Always room for more HT Captain America. Even the box art reminds me of some of my favorite graphic art - the end credits from TWS. D*mmit, now I gotta go watch those again "Taking a Stand":lol:google

Captain-America-Winter-Soldier-wallpaper-550x308.jpg

Isnt that a little old fashioned?

I loved the first avengers movie, but i would have liked it even more with a more sensible c.a. costume. Infinity war too. The golden age inspired look is great for the first avenger c.a. film, cars had big tail fins....nothing made sense. :)

I was addressing the comment which seemed to be saying that Cap's costume should be like the plain black of this concept figure for all the movies after Avengers. I wasn't saying he should always have the first Avengers movie costume, which I didn't actually like. I prefer the more sensible look of e.g. the CW costume - which still has some classic elements in terms of the colors - while being more functional.

After 9 different Captain America Hot Toys with some variation of red, white and blue, I love that they are giving us something like this.

Me too - I am getting this version and like the variety. But I would rather not have this kind of suit as the default standard for all future MCU movies.

Any one from the stealth suit Two-pack onwards.
Steve has eyes looking ahead, and every Cap since then has the same sculpt but with eyes looking in different directions.

I personally like that first one from the Steve Rogers figure the best. The flat hair and eyebrows looks a lot better than the metallic paint they used on the Civil War version and the skin tone isn’t so dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like that first one from the Steve Rogers figure the best. The flat hair and eyebrows looks a lot better than the metallic paint they used on the Civil War version and the skin tone isn’t so dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. It’s not for nothing that I have sixteen of that sculpt.

Man, this figure looks incredible...I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I ordered from SS, I’d love to know when they are getting him. I did payment plan but I’d pay him off early in a second.

I never should have watched that unboxing. I have this ordered from SS, but I blew a boatload of money yesterday to get him early. Curse this habit?! What the hell makes it so difficult to just wait?!:impatient:

Back