Hot Toys Mark VI Die Cast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite suits are 2,3,6 and 43.

That's pretty much what my collection will be if I can get him... less the 2.

The new versions of the 3 and 6 with the quarter scale 43 in the middle. And the sixth 43 in with my Avengers. As much as I love the look of the 45, and he is widely considered to be all of Hot Toys' best engineering efforts in one sixth scale package, to keep my collection small (ish) I'd rather hold out for the 6 than pick up the 45 at the moment..

The quarter scale 45 on the other hand... if only I could justify and find room for him... :lol (but that's a whole other conversation)

A step closer to the Mk VII! Soon be time to sell off my Starboost I think.

That's pretty much what my collection will be if I can get him... less the 2.

The new versions of the 3 and 6 with the quarter scale 43 in the middle. And the sixth 43 in with my Avengers. As much as I love the look of the 45, and he is widely considered to be all of Hot Toys' best engineering efforts in one sixth scale package, to keep my collection small (ish) I'd rather hold out for the 6 than pick up the 45 at the moment..

The quarter scale 45 on the other hand... if only I could justify and find room for him... :lol (but that's a whole other conversation)

There is a new version of 3? I'm not a fan of the 45 helmet.

Happy Birthday! :D

This thing came out even better than my expectations. Oh Mark 6 how I love you so! :panic:

Cheers pal, and I know, I can't stop looking at him... looking forward to seeing him on display at the con even more now

Omg...Simply beautiful. :drool :clap

This guy looks perfect in terms of proportions, color, and accessories. Day 1 PO with absolute certainty...take my money HT!

This is beautiful... Well worth the wait.

13723948_10153674356892344_6297291032601783273_o.jpg

on OSR site says Approximately 32.6 cm tall.
mk 46 should be 32 as 45 is, mk 43 is 31,5, mk3 is 30.... why?

To quote Friends... Oh - My - GOD!

That was worth the wait in seeing, loving all of the details with the lights, the weapons, the paint apps on those photos look great, shame it doesn't come with a Tony HS (can't have everything) and I dunno if that light up exclusive would be worth it (I assume it will be similar to the Mk7 one which came with Pepper, anyone get that?).

The Mark 6/7 have generally flipped between being my favourite suit design so this will be an easy pre-order... Now whether I consider selling off my Mark 3 when I finally get round to boxing up and selling Silver Centurion and Python to make room and save the ol' bank balance some pain (decisions decisions) and this has momentarily made me forget about the 45 which should be arriving for me soon (great armour but the Mark 6 just had so much more presence).

Nothing other than the level of battle damage the suit got. You can tell they were trying to cater to both IM2 and Avengers by the BD faceplate and chest piece. The BD sculpt on those two pieces are from IM2 while the rest is from Avengers.

Glad that they went with what they did.

Yeh I noticed that, I kinda agreed with the chap who posted that until I scrolled through the photos and spotted what is obviously IM2 damage. Other than the base I would probably display both this and WM clean back to back if I wanted an IM2 display.

That base though, part of me suddenly wishes for a full on gantry!

EDIT Ignore me I obviously glossed over the open helmet in the collage image!

This is flawless. I have the original and this feels completely new to me. As usual, the Tony sculpt is blurred, come on and approve it RDJ! I'd lik to see the Mark IV now, screw all that HPP nonsense, as well as a new Tony figure, preferably from CW.

Damn, my plan was to have the mark 7 and the 46. I'm gonna have to sell my mark 7 I think....this just looks immense. And I love the fact they've improved the articulation. The elbow bend!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad this is official; time to go PO MK1 War Machine :)
Now I'll finally have my definitive Iron Man armor on the shelf. Worth the wait.

Back