Hot Toys Mark VI Die Cast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's not bad. It's fooled a fair amount of people. I've seen it used a lot. Lol

It's up on Facebook!

markvi.jpg

Man this armor looks nice...

Not sure if I made the right decision going for the Mark XVLI

Mark VI.jpg

I love the base it comes with.

Good lord the proportions and paint app is spot on. The BD is nicely detailed and that gantry base is awesome.

:drool :drool

I'll take Mark 4, 5 and 7 redone in this quality, Hot Toys.

Yeah, it looks great... almost looks too good to be posed empty suit style like I plan to next to the Mark III... :lol

I see Avengers Loki in one of the photos. Would be great if he got a re-release, lol

HOLY. ****.

The proportions.

The paint.

The accessories.

THE LIGHTS.

xx3MtMk.gif

This is THE Phase 1 Iron Man suit.

Yeah, someone said that on Facebook, and it is a really good point. Some may find the Avengers the more iconic setting. I'm just happy to have one either way. I don't see that base looking too out of place next to my III fortunately.

Edit: It could just be the lighting and shots, but it really does look better than the Shanghai 2.0. Assuming these become readily available you'd be kicking yourself if you shelled out a fortune for the 2.0.

What is the difference in the two?
Nothing other than the level of battle damage the suit got. You can tell they were trying to cater to both IM2 and Avengers by the BD faceplate and chest piece. The BD sculpt on those two pieces are from IM2 while the rest is from Avengers.

Glad that they went with what they did.

Nothing other than the level of battle damage the suit got. You can tell they were trying to cater to both IM2 and Avengers by the BD faceplate and chest piece. The BD sculpt on those two pieces are from IM2 while the rest is from Avengers.

Glad that they went with what they did.

Nothing is different. Some probably wanted a base likethe one included with War Machine Mark 1 Die cast so they can display them together.

Thanks for the info. Ya I'm liking the base they chose.

wow, my favourite armour and they released it on my bday, oh hot toys you shouldn't have :hi5:

13767233_10153674356347344_9004667911812353046_o.jpg

Back