Hot Toys Mark VI Die Cast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DC Mark VI will be a must have for me, having only two other IM figures (DC MKIII and Mk33).

My only "problem" is that I just finally decided that I would get the Mk3 War Machine over the Mk1 as my single representation of the character but the news of the DC IM MkVI makes me second guess that.

I really hope this comes with all or most of the "reindeer games" weaponry.

LOEEdIz.gif

At the very least, I hope it comes with the shoulder munitions and LED-lit wrist rockets. Laser accessories (like what came with the Mark 45) would be nice as well.

Well, now I'm 100% getting the war machine Mark 1.

This is great news. Hopefully a diecast VII won't be too far off.

Great news, always found the VI to be one of the nicest looking armours. Do we know yet if it's going to be an IM2 or Avengers release?

This will go nicely with my mark 2 armor unleashed, mark 7, aou war machine mark 2 that is getting shipped today, and whiplash mark 2 that is being delivered tomorrow.

The Avengers version. Battle damaged with the circular gantry...

...just kidding!
That would be amazing... but seeming they have the WM Mk1 on pre order nasty reality says it will be the IM2 one, which isn't exactly a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

It was posted here two pages ago. Like five posts ago we where talking about it. Lol

Edit-he removed it l. Lol

I was telling the guy that posted it earlier that he's not the first fooled by it. Lol not the last either.

I wish people wouldn't make those things. They spread like wildfire.

Last edited:
Back