Hot Toys Mark VI Die Cast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the difference? I never noticed.

Ok, lol this gets harder to explain. For comparison do you own any of the following armors: Mk. 7, 7 Stealth, 21, 25, 26, 27, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 or 45? If so, compare their "pull down ball joint" ankles to the pull down swivel on the following armors: Mk. III Diecast, 22, IP, WM Mk. II or AoU WM Mk. II. Then there's the last type of ankle joint which they use for a ton of armors, a regular, non pull down ankle ball joint found on the following armors: Mk. II, Mk. III, Mk. III BD, Mk. IV, Mk. V, Mk. VI, Mk. IX, 17, 20, 24, 33, 35 & 36. Whew!

Ok, lol this gets harder to explain. For comparison do you own any of the following armors: Mk. 7, 7 Stealth, 21, 25, 26, 27, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 or 45? If so, compare their "pull down ball joint" ankles to the pull down swivel on the following armors: Mk. III Diecast, 22, IP, WM Mk. II or AoU WM Mk. II. Then there's the last type of ankle joint which they use for a ton of armors, a regular, non pull down ankle ball joint found on the following armors: Mk. II, Mk. III, Mk. III BD, Mk. IV, Mk. V, Mk. VI, Mk. IX, 17, 20, 24, 33, 35 & 36. Whew!

I own all of the house party armors except for Midas, igor, and gamma.

What I was really getting at though is that the ankles on iron patriot compared to shot gun don't seem all that different, neither have hindered me in a pose that I wanted to do.

Also, I generally find that it's the bottom of the leg that'll decide how good or poor the articulation will be.

Anyways.. Whether it's a pull down hinge or ball.. I'm fine with either.

I will pre-order this guy later. This HAS to go with War Machine. And since HT is doing nothing cool anymore from the past...it could be my last HT.
Will prolly be in germany next december, so enough time to save up too.
Woohoo...
:yess:

I will pre-order this guy later. This HAS to go with War Machine. And since HT is doing nothing cool anymore from the past...it could be my last HT.
Will prolly be in germany next december, so enough time to save up too.
Woohoo...
:yess:
Last I heard, they're still doing I, II, IV, V and VII in die-cast. I thought that's pretty cool. Just my opinion though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back