Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hehe this is the only snippet of JL I've watched:

Upon seeing it I was really surprised to see BLACKPINK playing on a background screen!!!

Blackpink on the background screens was added by Whedon and Geoff Johns. I believe Snyder had Rick and Morty or some other cartoon show on the screens in his cut. You can see it in the the earlier trailers for the movie before Whedon and Johns took over.

Blackpink on the background screens was added by Whedon and Geoff Johns. I believe Snyder had Rick and Morty or some other cartoon show on the screens in his cut. You can see it in the the earlier trailers for the movie before Whedon and Johns took over.

Ahhh gotcha, good to know.

Has anyone heard/seen anything about the CW Grant Gustin Flash by Hot Toys?
Has there been any showings of the head-sculpt yet?

THANK. YOU.

You're welcome! I recently did a recruitment drive, so the membership is increased a bit, and participation is more active now. But I'm gonna try to keep growing it so that hopefully by the time the HBO miniseries airs we've got a robust community going.

Anyay please, if anyone here is a fan of the Snyderverse why not register, look in daily, and comment once in a while? Help support! FYI we have a Hot Toys thread there, lol. thesnyderverse.proboards.com

"Okay, here's the thing. See, I'm afraid of bugs, and guns, and obnoxiously tall people, and *murder*. I can't be here. It's really cool you guys seem ready to do battle and stuff, but - full transparency - I've never done battle."

Studio Session-2029 rz.jpg

"Okay, here's the thing. See, I'm afraid of bugs, and guns, and obnoxiously tall people, and *murder*. I can't be here. It's really cool you guys seem ready to do battle and stuff, but - full transparency - I've never done battle."

View attachment 501196
This to throw out that quote..
It's a whedon script...[emoji57][emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back