Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a spare Flash head for sale? Dropped mine whole taking photos and the paint on the nose got scratched off :gah:

Wow that sucks. Maybe on 1/6 Republic an artist will touch it up? That's what I'd look to do.

Snyder said we are getting more Knightmare sequences. That's why in the trailer you see what's left of a demolished Hall of Justice with Aquaman's trident in the rubble. I believe Snyder mentioned that we will also see 8-arm Knightmare Cyborg in the Snyder Cut. Bats, Flash, Cyborg, Deathstroke and Joker (Leto) were all supposed to team together in JL-Pt2 to help Flash go back in time to the right moment to warn past Bruce as the moment Flash goes back in BvS is apparently not far enough. Flash needs to go back a little further to prevent the Knightmare from happening. If I remember correctly, most of JL Pt2 was supposed to be in the Knightmare sequence. However, I think the only way we'll see anything like that is if there's a high enough streaming count when the Snyder Cut releases so they know we want to see not just his full vision for JL P1 but for his entire JL 3part story.

This is on the money I think.

Important that folks watch it legally, i.e., pay the subscription for a while in order to ensure getting Seasons 2 and 3. No torrenting! If you want this sort of content, anyway. Not stanning/shilling for HBO Max but fact is they did allow Snyder to return to see this saga through without interference, so they have earned a reward for that imho. Credit where credit is due.

In other news note how at IMDb it's listed as "TV miniseries" "2012 - " and "Season 1." :clap

Zack assured us that we'll get it in film format as well. I'm looking forward to it both as a 4 part miniseries and eventually on 4K blu ray as a feature film. Both in color and black and white.

Guys, I need your opinions.
I have the chance to get either Hot Toys Deadshot or Hot Toys Flash Justice League for free.
I'm not so into the DC universe, so what would you suggest? Which one should I take based on popularity and possible resale value?
I think both are done very nicely and I like both equally.
Thanks!

I have the chance to get either Hot Toys Deadshot or Hot Toys Flash Justice League for free.
I'm not so into the DC universe, so what would you suggest? Which one should I take based on popularity and possible resale value?
Thanks!

I think Flash will end up being worth more given the release of Zac Snyder's Justice League on HBO Max next year. Also he's getting his own solo film next year or thereabouts (maybe releases 2022, not sure).

I do think we'll get the Ayer Cut of SS, and that may help boost the price for Deadshot. But not to the same degree that JL Flash will appreciate. That's my guess anyway.

Thanks!

Flash for sure, if we're going off value alone
Also, grab me one if they're just giving them out for free :lol

I think Flash will end up being worth more given the release of Zac Snyder's Justice League on HBO Max next year. Also he's getting his own solo film next year or thereabouts (maybe releases 2022, not sure).

I do think we'll get the Ayer Cut of SS, and that may help boost the price for Deadshot. But not to the same degree that JL Flash will appreciate. That's my guess anyway.

Flash for sure, if we're going off value alone
Also, grab me one if they're just giving them out for free :lol

Thanks guys! I'll go for Flash then.

Well, it's "kind of" free. I paid the full amoung for a pre-order, which they can't deliver now. So I can change the order to another figure in stock.

Thanks!
Flash is a cool figure, but he'll be revisited at some point. Deadshot is a badass figure loaded with accessories and a brilliant portrait. Deadshot is just the better figure AND there is not likely to be another Deadshot figure.

EDIT: AND based on a quick ebay search, it looks like Deadshot goes for more than Flash. Flash might see a ZSJL boost next year, but I doubt it will hold for too long or that it will shoot past DS.

Well, as for the price difference on eBay that's attributable to the fact that Flash was released more recently. Flash just sold out due to the hype over ZSJL. Of course DS has been going for more. He's been sold out for several years now.

Well, again, DS is valued more right at this moment because he's been sold out for several years. Flash only just sold out! The figure is now available only on the secondary market. (Whereas that's been the case for Deadshot for three years now, so of course atm DS is worth more.) I'm predicting that Flash will be worth more than DS for the reasons I've proposed. But I may be wrong. It's not a hill I'm gonna want to die on, lol. Time will tell!

Well, again, DS is valued more right at this moment because he's been sold out for several years. Flash only just sold out! The figure is now available only on the secondary market. (Whereas that's been the case for Deadshot for three years now, so of course atm DS is worth more.) I'm predicting that Flash will be worth more than DS for the reasons I've proposed. But I may be wrong. It's not a hill I'm gonna want to die on, lol. Time will tell!

Yeah i totally agree. Once Snyder cut is about to launch flash will get an uptick. If its overall well received it will probably keep going up. If its not well received it will probably still stay above average.

Crappy phone pic incoming.. Tried to get a speedy vibe going on my coffee table. Gotta admit this guy is more fun than I thought.

20200901_161318-01.jpg

Just a heads up, I put together a forum for folks that love to talk about Zack Snyder's DC films. Please come on by and hang out! thesnyderverse.proboards.com

Moderators, I promise will only post this in the threads that feature Zack's characters!

Nice pics everyone!

I must admit the suit design grew on me. I thought as a Flash suit, it seems a bit distant from what I'd expect. But as its own thing, it looks awesome. Luckily I was able to attain Flash from a shop O'Smiley's Dolls.

Hehe this is the only snippet of JL I've watched:

Upon seeing it I was really surprised to see BLACKPINK playing on a background screen!!!!

The JL Flash is one of the worst Flash designs I've ever seen. I'm holding out for his own movie for a figure (already have Sideshow's excellent figure for comic-accuracy).

Back