Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jedha Patrol hinting that a reissue for all the JL line may be upcoming. There's something in the wind.

Is this all based on the echo base poster?

I hope they update Wonder Woman at least with her golden armor headsculpt.

Yesterday we saw the announcement that two films planned under Walter Hamada have been shelved, including New Gods, and on the same same day Zack posts his concept art for Granny Goodness. Plus the concept artist that developed Granny posts also his art for John Stewart and J’onn J’onnz. And Harry Lennix the other day reveals in an interview that Zack shot that final scene with both J’onn and John Stewart. I don’t think any of this is coincidental. I think Zack knows he has won, and AT&T us going all-in with the Snyderverse since it’s a clearly popular tentpole of original content. The civil war we’ve been witnessing within the larger AT&T umbrella between WB Pictures and HBO Max isn’t going to end well for Sarnoff, Emmerich, and Hamada.

But anyway, that’s what I meant above about something in the wind. And if it’s right, perhaps Howard Chan knows this. But obviously we’ll find out.

so Glad I got Flash for only $320 a bit over a month ago, sure above retail but not the crazy prices it's jumped to now, Got the JL Aquaman for $260 a lil over a month ago as well!

so Glad I got Flash for only $320 a bit over a month ago, sure above retail but not the crazy prices it's jumped to now, Got the JL Aquaman for $260 a lil over a month ago as well!

I just secured Flash for about $100 over that. It's the price I have to pay for hesitating back in the day when it just sit there at cost. Also secured an Aquaman before he went waitlist last week. JLSC painted Flash as an awesome hero and not so awkward as the Whedon version.

Prices are so high now I'm gonna wait and see if they reissue these. Will be over a year until Cyborg releases once he goes up for pre-order anyway so really no rush.

Prices are so high now I'm gonna wait and see if they reissue these. Will be over a year until Cyborg releases once he goes up for pre-order anyway so really no rush.

yeah, and we haven't even seen the actual announce for Cyborg yet, and then the clock starts ticking for a year or longer. I forgot to mention that was also in the extra I paid for Flash--my impatience from when they actually announce to release! I gotta see my League together...like...NOW!!! haha

Sweet Jesus I just looked on eBay and Flash is going for like $500 now.

Looking at the comments, i am glad i got them last time during initial release.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I only paid ?140 about $200 dollars for mine in fact If I would have pushed the seller he probably would have given me a discount but I thought it was dirt cheap anyway. No body wanted the Flash when it first came out it was a real hard sell and it is a great figure.
7635B834-B244-4EF3-B236-9CAD4FFFD67E.jpg38BF6B31-D8D3-47D9-B8F2-9F8F93204D4B.jpg3B4EA6C6-6FDA-46CB-B459-19AE756A148E.jpg31C4D7B9-7096-4E2E-AF94-C2969B5E3220.jpg93FA7CA5-59CF-4ED2-8128-D38472FC9C73.jpg

Great shots, James!

Took a couple of new ones today of the scarlet speedster...

FLASH-JL-012.jpg

FLASH-JL-014.jpg

I hope that they do re-issue these for those that want them. i'd much rather see fans complete their HT JL collection with re-issued versions instead of bowing to the scalpers on ebay.

I really hope HT considers diving back in and giving us Cyborg as well as the Knightmare versions of Flash, Cyborg, Mera, Deathstroke and Joker. What a insane display that would make!

Can't wait for hot toys to look at after market prices then greedily reissue then the retailers get left holding the bag when most of these end up heavily discounted.

I think we’ll be lucky to see even just Cyborg for ZSJL. Reportedly, according to two good sources, Jedha Patrol and Justin’s Collection, Cyborg is a definite. Only a question of when the announcement will be made. At least it was a definite before it became clear that JL 2 and 3 aren’t getting made! Anyway, other than the Black Suit Superman and Knightmare Batman two-pack, I think that’ll be it for ZSJL. I’m not expecting reissues for the other JL figures.

I think we?ll be lucky to see even just Cyborg for ZSJL. Reportedly, according to two good sources, Jedha Patrol and Justin?s Collection, Cyborg is a definite. Only a question of when the announcement will be made. At least it was a definite before it became clear that JL 2 and 3 aren?t getting made! Anyway, other than the Black Suit Superman and Knightmare Batman two-pack, I think that?ll be it for ZSJL. I?m not expecting reissues for the other JL figures.
I doubt that cyborg is coming it's been years since they showcased him. And the actor is on the outs with WB if they need his consent that ship has sailed . Plus what figures have they delayed and eventually made . I dont know of any?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would think Ray Fisher being at odds with WB is probably irrelevant to whether Hot Toys makes a figure or not. The deal was already struck to produce a line of figures back in 2017 and Cyborg has a prototype. Ray Fisher would not be opposed to the figure being made, not that he has any say about it now after the deal was already made. I think the ball is in Howard Chan’s court as to whether it ever goes into production or not.

WB is... of course... being deceptive about the numbers for ZSJL. Third party distributor reports such from Samba are that ZSJL kicked ass, rivaling the numbers of WW84. And when we makes that comparison let’s remember WW84 opened on Christmas Day when families were gathered at home—and most that would have gone to a movie theater were looking for something to watch at home. That’s a t-ball home run. ZSJL got no official trailer from WB on television as WW84 and GvK. The only the trailers we saw from HBO Max on Twitter and YT. Anyway, this ground has already been covered.

I’m sure Howard Chan knows all this. He knows the figure will sell. It’s really just up to him.

Back