Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm tempted as the costume has grown on me quite a bit (and the Snydercut will probably make me love it even more), but I also fully expect that he'll get an all new outfit in the standalone movie, so not sure if I should just wait for that instead...

Man, I'm tempted as the costume has grown on me quite a bit (and the Snydercut will probably make me love it even more), but I also fully expect that he'll get an all new outfit in the standalone movie, so not sure if I should just wait for that instead...

Probably be 2024 before that figure ships. Might as well get one to enjoy until then..

This figure is still in stock at BBTS but JL Aquaman just sold out a few weeks ago. I'd say if anyone is on the fence on this one it's time to pull the trigger.

Just put my order in at bbts, im still unsure on what aquaman I want, but I'm definitely hyped for todays DC fandom

Just put my order in at bbts, im still unsure on what aquaman I want, but I'm definitely hyped for todays DC fandom

I just got mine. You won't regret it. The only thing they could have done to make it cooler was make the hand that's pointing have Wonder Womans sword on the tip of it :)

Studio Session-1466 rz.jpg

Does anyone have a spare Flash head for sale? Dropped mine whole taking photos and the paint on the nose got scratched off :gah:

Its the costume he shows up in when Bruce has the knightmare vision at his desk. Granted you can't see much of it. Looks pretty cool and different. I'm not sure on the cyborg in that picture though its possible that was his Knightmare form as well as it was rumored only him, bats, and flash were still alive in the knightmare future.

Snyder said we are getting more Knightmare sequences. That's why in the trailer you see what's left of a demolished Hall of Justice with Aquaman's trident in the rubble. I believe Snyder mentioned that we will also see 8-arm Knightmare Cyborg in the Snyder Cut. Bats, Flash, Cyborg, Deathstroke and Joker (Leto) were all supposed to team together in JL-Pt2 to help Flash go back in time to the right moment to warn past Bruce as the moment Flash goes back in BvS is apparently not far enough. Flash needs to go back a little further to prevent the Knightmare from happening. If I remember correctly, most of JL Pt2 was supposed to be in the Knightmare sequence. However, I think the only way we'll see anything like that is if there's a high enough streaming count when the Snyder Cut releases so they know we want to see not just his full vision for JL P1 but for his entire JL 3part story.

Last edited:
Back