Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still in awe seeing Superman, man the suit is so vibrant.

WEycMhL.jpg

yqij2YP.jpg

I’m content with the JL head sculpt for the JL classic vibrant blue and red suit. But when the ZSJL two-pack is released in 2022 with Black Suit Superman I’ll probably go ahead and pay for a repaint of the OSK sculpt or the best one out there, whatever that might be next year, if the paint job is lacking.

I’m content with the JL head sculpt for the JL classic vibrant blue and red suit. But when the ZSJL two-pack is released in 2022 with Black Suit Superman I’ll probably go ahead and pay for a repaint of the OSK sculpt or the best one out there, whatever that might be next year, if the paint job is lacking.

Could always revert to the laser eyes angry sculpt for the Black Suit Superman posed looking down at Knightmare Batman, as a "to be continued......" pose :lol Although I guess he was wearing the red and blue in the Knightmare scene actually.

So perhaps Black to the main display and red+blue vs Knightmare Batman ??

Finally!
Got my OSK JL Supes head. Love IT!
All this time, I just felt like my JL supes was half ass cause I just dont like the stock head. I've been using an Old MOS head on mine.
I now...FINALLY...FINALLY feel like I have a proper JL Superman.
As a bonus, this also helped ease the pain on missing out on the sold out 1/3 Prime 1 JL Superman. I regret passing on it, but now, I feel like I have a 1/6 version of it. :)

I darkened the hair on mine.

BqYbnnI.jpg

akj3niW.jpg

jCEGQyC.jpg

fvXGdTn.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing pictures Remy!!! Mine is still stuck in China since March 31st. I gave up... will ask for refund in 2 weeks or so ,very sad and disappointed

Amazing pictures Remy!!! Mine is still stuck in China since March 31st. I gave up... will ask for refund in 2 weeks or so ,very sad and disappointed

Thank you.
Wow! Im so sorry to hear yours is still stuck in China. That sucks.
I will say though that this head wasnt from OSK, but from an ebay seller who had one in hand. But he was also in China.
So it wasnt directly from OSK.
But I do remember reading your post about yours still stuck in China, before I even ordered this head. And this head took
a long time.

Hopefully, maybe you can find an ebay seller, and maybe just request a faster shipping.
I did order first the 2nd batch on OSK, but after reading a lot of people not getting theirs, I didnt want to take a chance
so I was lucky to find one who has one in hand on ebay.
I've messaged all the sellers in China who had one, but most of them were presale, but fortunately, one guy did have one.

Last edited:
Thank you.
Wow! Im so sorry to hear yours is still stuck in China. That sucks.

I've messaged all the sellers in China who had one, but most of them were presale, but fortunately, one guy did have one.

Thank you, I'll wait 10 more days,that's what they said in FB group,that mail usually takes 45 days,if it isn't delivered in 3 weeks. After that I'll message them and ask for refund. It's not my responsibility to wait to IN STOCK item eternity without knowing anything about it. Ebay would refund in such a case. After I'll get my money I'll try to get from ebay, I bought two so it was like 80$ total. Not cheap for not getting items lol ''Wait'' is easy to say, I'd wait if there was a minimum movement but nothing since March 31st and I ordered immediately when it appeared IN STOCK even told to my friend who bought after me and got it in 2 weeks, living next street. :mad::lecture

When you ask for a refund, kit will say that it?s still in post and won?t give you one. He will continue to say wait.

I think he is a good guy and this **** is out of his control, but getting a refund might not happen.

Back